Atlas Appliances Ltd

Reviews for Atlas Appliances Ltd

ripley7448 in Calgary
ripley7448 in Calgary

I'd call Al again!

Have been having trouble with our fridge. It's an old man cabinet ready type that I didn't want to have to loose. No one makes this size anymore. Al, our service man, fixed our problem, and save us the cost of replacing the fridge and having to remodel the cupboards around it! Very pleased.

Leona in Toronto
Leona in Toronto

poor service

Several employees in building, kept waiting as only one person could run till, salesman very rude and arrogant overcharged for return
Do not recommend going here, very poor service
Buy elsewhere

Jakcie in Strathmore
Jakcie in Strathmore
0 reviews Strathmore, AB

repair

They came to replace the shelf (drawer holder) in my fridge, called out by the landlord, the technician (AL) that came out was exceptional! He answered a couple of questions I had in regards to appliances with no hesitation at all! this is what customer service is about!! Al was great!

Thank you for your review!

Karin in Calgary
Karin in Calgary

Dryer repair

Al was prompt, very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Answered all my questions! I would certainly use again and recommend to any one. I was also very pleased at the cost.

Thank you for taking the time in writing your review!

Disgruntled  in Calgary
Disgruntled in Calgary

27 inch wall oven

I purchased a wall oven from Atlas on December 10, 2018. I bought this oven over the phone because the salesman said they had the one I needed in stock, and I wanted it before Christmas. I set the delivery date for December 20, since I would be home that day. However, I paid for the oven using a credit card, and they put the purchase through immediately.

On the proposed delivery day, I had not received a call from the delivery people, so I phoned Atlas to see if I could confirm the time of delivery. When I got through to someone, they informed mean that they didn’t hav e the oven, but it was ordered. I expressed my dissatisfaction, and said I wanted my money back , and did not want to deal with a company that misled customers. The person agreed to refund my money. Several days later, after nothing had appeared on my card, I phoned again, talking to another salesman. This one told me that they had had the stove when I bought it, but then they sold it to someone else. This was suppose to absolve them of their crime I suppose. This man also agreed to make sure I got my money back. Two phone calls later, I still have not received my refund.

Atlas has now had my money for 24 days, and I am fed up. There appears to be a lot of talk, but no action. They seemed very efficient at taking my money, but are not doing very well at reversing the transaction.

Chetan Brar in Calgary
Chetan Brar in Calgary

New Dishwasher

As soon as I walked into the shop I was greeted by friendly employees that helped me find the product I was looking for. There was a great variety of products available and it took me no time to choose the right one. 10/10 would recommend!!

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

Damaged our cabinets and horrible communication

Our microwave was broken, GE Cafe, and these guys are the manufacturer recommended service shop in Calgary. The guy came and determined that we needed a new one and moved the microwave out to our garage for us. The installer was nice and friendly, good guy. We later saw that he had also ripped the veneer off of our cabinet beside it though...

It has now been three weeks and they have never gotten back to us with a quote for a new microwave, never offered any money or to attempt to fix the cabinet (we got a quote from the installers of our cabinets for $126 to fix it). I have called them 6 times and 1 email. They have never contacted me. They always seem somewhat helpful on the phone and then don't do anything or return your calls.

Dishwasher and Fridge Repair

Brandon came to look at my fridge and dishwasher. He was able to quickly figure out what was wrong with my fridge and repair with the proper tools that he came prepared with based on what I described to the individual who scheduled the appointment. He looked at my dishwasher and told me what he thought was wrong with it and the approx. cost to fix it. I appreciated his knowledge and advice / recommendations. I would definitely recommend Atlas Appliance.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Maintenance was great but poor follow up by store

My oven broke so I contacted Atlas to have someone come out and take a look. The guy was really great. He called me that morning to say he'd be out within a certain window and was there in good time. He was quick and thorough and explained as well as showed me (where possible) what the problems were. Turns out we had quite a few issues and parts that needed to be replaced. The repair guy, I think his name was Zully explained that it could be expensive to fix and replace the parts that needed replacing so it could end up being cheaper to buy a new stove. He said that Atlas would be able to check the price of the replacement parts and give me a quote for them, but they might be able to offer me a good deal on a new stove if too expensive to repair the old one. He said that usually the cost of service is not charged to my credit card until it has been decided on what the next step is to be. I waited patiently for a call from Atlas for a few days and heard nothing from them. They went ahead and charged my card without providing a quote for parts, repair or for a new stove. I'm so disappointed with the lack of follow up. Atlas has lost business from us because chances are we would have bought a new stove.

Hello. Sorry to hear about this delay. Our parts department should have contacted you with an estimate already. Please email Gary at gary@atlasappliances.com with your details or contact Fred or Heather in our service department at 403-259-3334 and they shall investigate and have it rectified as soon as possible. Thanks.

Dishwasher repair

Mike was great. First time he came to repair my dishwasher we couldn’t figure out how to remove the dishwasher from the new island, instead of ripping it out and causing damage on a brand new renovation, he suggested I call my contractor and would return when that was arranged. Without knowing for certain it was the pump, he ordered it anyway so we wouldn’t need a third visit.
When the new part came in, they called me right away and my contractor met with Mike to properly remove and reassemble the frame of the island to repair the pump.
Mike was courteous, professional and fixed the problem in under 20 minutes.
I was very happy with the service and customer service!

Thank you for your feedback! Mike indeed has a great personality. Thanks again!

Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Calgary?