Efficient Pools

Reviews for Efficient Pools

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Pool opening

Efficient came through in a pinch for me. Needed a quick and short notice opening. They had a great crew here in a couple of days. I have had the pool for 15 years and this was the cleanest opening ever. Not one leaf lwft in the pool. Leaves were bagged and placed at front of the house. The cover and surrounding deck were pressure washed, first time ever. The crew (3 guys) were extremely polite, courteous and professional. Definitely recommend Efficient.

Liner on Pool

They did what was necessary and pool liner went in. They did respond back when it was necessary. If you need a liner put it you could go to them for help

Review has 1 previous version

905-337-7604
729 Weller Court
Oakville
L6K 3S9

I've been using Efficient Pools to open and close my 18X38' concrete pool for about 10 years now. Obviously, they have done an excellent job for me.
This year, I needed urgent help with pool maintenance. Although Efficient Pools was committed to other jobs and, with a long weekend approaching, stretched to complete those jobs in a shorter period of time, they were able to come to our rescue. Very professional, reliable and helpful. Thank you.

R DONNELL from Burlington
R DONNELL from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

POOL OPENING

After pool opening noticed that 3 pump baskets and a 60' pump hose were missing. Would recommend that you be present while workmen doing work. Also had problem with new pool heater when price changed after installation.

Wayne from Mississauga
Wayne from Mississauga

Pool Opening & Closing

We starting using Efficient last year to close our pool. We had experienced the usual terrible service with pool companies. Efficient was responsive, professional, experienced, timely and effortless to deal with. Great technical assistance and they have amazing customer service . Competitively priced AND outstanding service. We used them again for opening this year and we highly recommend them!

Lucia Gowler in Mississauga
Lucia Gowler in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

pool maintenance

Requested a quote for a winter pool cover and got a quick competitive quote. Response time was quick and very friendly. They were very accommodating. I decided not to purchase cover at this time however I did higher them to close my pool for the winter. I was very satisfied with their work. They were quick, clean and replace anything that needed replacing.