Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Marjorie Beattie from Calgary
Marjorie Beattie from Calgary

Replace roofing and evestroughing.

Epic has previously replaced the siding on my home, and it was a pleasure to work with each person from the first contact to completion of the project.
The roofing crew was quick and neat; not leaving anything behind to clean up.
I was given all the information necessary to make decisions regarding product and material.
Have recommended them many times to other people.

Darren in Calgary
Darren in Calgary

Epically Impressed

Epic picked up our work from a previous contractor who over promised and under delivered on many items of a larger insurance project. They were able to gain our confidence in the quoting process, and proceeded to really impress during the project execution. They were flexible, reasonably priced, and most importantly very responsive and understanding with our anxiety due to prior experiences. We highly recommend Epic based on our experience!

Hi Darren, thank you for your time to give us a review. Enjoy the new look of your house!

Josh in Calgary
Josh in Calgary

after hail exterior house repair

We had an extensive hail damage to our house in SW Calgary in 2018. EPIC was hired to replace roof, siding, fascia, eves & runs. The job was started and finished in April 2019. We feel lucky to have the project done by EPIC. They have very skilled crews shifting smoothly from job to job, excellent management and customer support. We would recommend EPIC for roofing & siding projects in the area

Lisa & Val Kucher
Calgary, AB

Thank you for your detailed review Josh!

Harvard  in Calgary
Harvard in Calgary

Siding

Very happy with the work. Matt was very courteous, kind and cleaned up before he left everyday. The fellows who did the down spouts were very efficient as well. Very pleased

Bernard in Calgary
Bernard in Calgary

Replace house & garage roof shingles

Very impressed at the quality of workmanship. Mario the installer and his helper did a fantastic job. Literally rebuilt the garage roof that was sagging badly. A blizzard with 20 cm struck 2 days later and I was very pleased and relieved that my new roof took the beating. Epic did a follow up QC inspection which did not find any issues whatsoever.

GD in Calgary
GD in Calgary

Roof replacement

Thank you EPIC ROOF for the great job done.
I thank your sales team for their recommendation and friendly approach
I appreciate your Project team for coordinating with me and have
# Completed the roof replacement work within time frame requested
# Replaced deteriorated dryer and other vents
# Checked insulation quality on the bonus room
# Top quality workmanship
# Area around the house was always clean

Thank you for your time to give us a review!

Private User reviews Regina, SK

Roof Renovation

My roof renovation was completed seamlessly and a great job was done!
All individuals involved right from getting the quote to the completion of the job kept me informed and when I had questions or concerns they followed up with me in a timely manner. Everyone was very professional.
I would highly recommend Epic for your roofing needs.

Jenn

I had my Shingles replaced. Very pleased with everything and no complaints. Only took one day to complete the project. Would definitely recommend Epic Roofing for any projects. Very friendly and professional people to work with.

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

One H.
One H.

Roof

Epic did a great job on my roof repairs. They were good at communicating with me, flexible on the timing and showed up when they said they would. Repairs were done quickly and followup was done to ensure I was satisfied with the work. When I asked for additional work to complete the lining inside where the skylight was replaced, they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Re-roof

I had to wait an extra week in the queue but it was totally worth waiting. The crew that came to re-roof my house was very professional. They didn't rush in any part of the process and I never saw any nails on my property. (In fact my neighbor hired another company for his roof and my property was filled with his nails!). The project manager gave very good communication and I feel my home was very taken care of. I would definitely refer to my friends and family for any type of exteriors work by Epic Roofing & Exteriors.

Thanks for your review!

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, attic insulation, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.