Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing - Copperfield Townhouse

I live in a townhouse complex in Copperfield. Epic Roofing has been working here for months (2021 summer). They have consistently used only my power outlet for the entire townhouse block and have left numerous nails on the ground.

I’m so sorry that after many gift cards and different attempts to alleviate your inconvenience we still cannot make you happy. We have tried to accommodate your requests but obviously not to your liking. All the best, we should be done at your complex soon.

tolulope in Okotoks
tolulope in Okotoks

Soffit Repair

The Epic roofing & exteriors team were very professional and responsive. I contacted them with respect to my damaged soffit and got a prompt response the next day. Out of the busy scheduled, they were able to fit my work and got it done way ahead of time. They do even require my presence and the work done was of good quality.

They are highly recommended for all roofing repair and installation.

Thank you, Tolulope for the kind words.

Tanya
Tanya
1 review Bragg Creek, AB

Peace of Mind

We have had so many issues with our roof over the years and have experienced many 'bad contractors' that has lead to the continued issues with our roof. We also had hail damage on top of that and Travis was the first person I dealt with - he not only made me feel confident but he was extremely knowledgeable. Melvin was our project manager and the entire crew was friendly, efficient and professional. They also coordinated another company (Beyond Foam) who re-did all our insulation from the outside. I didn't have to do anything as Epic handled it all. I'm very grateful and pleased. Would 100% recommend Epic for all your roofing or Eaves work! They rock :)

Thanks a lot for the positive review, Tanya.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Guaranteed workmanship

I had the opportunity to Use Epic Roofing in Feb 2015 after a severe hailstorm damaged a whole neighborhood of houses in Airdrie. Epic roofing took care of all the repairs to the damaged windows, roofing and siding. I found Tyson Toth and Aaron Tombe a true pleasure to work with. They were professional, courteous and communicative throughout the entire process.

Years later in spring of 2021 a windstorm blew off some of the siding and the fascia. One phone call to their Service project Coordinator, Allison Hillaby is all it took to get some action. They held to their guarantee and workmanship from six years ago with absolutely no qualms or resistance.

Therefore, I am happy to post a review and understand why they
have such great online presence. If I could give them a 7 out of 5 stars, I would!

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Great Job

Timely, professional service and quality workmanship. Epic assessed the cause of water leaking into our basement and traced the source of the problem to rooftop flashing in need of replacement. Great job and would definitely hire again

roofing repair

Thoughtful assessment and estimates for different solutions for my low slope roof were given, the work was completed in a timely manner and on budget. I would recommend Epic roofing.

New Residential Roof

Epic Roofing had answered a general call I made a few yrs prior when heavy winds dislodged my upper eavestrpugh. They were in the area and re-attached it all and would not charge me . So when a few trs later I had to replace the roof , they were one of the vendors I called to estimate cost and products available. Epic provided the best overall price, info on the various shingle products best suited , full pictures before , after work completion & product warranty was also a factor. The workers were very professional and took great care to minimize impact on surrounding yard that is mostly gardens . Great crew to have on site, with work completed within the time they quoted on . I most definitely recommend Epic Roofing for their services to everyone.

Roof Repair

Epic roof did a good job from providing estimate, scheduling the work and completing all the required scopes. The project manager Melvin is very helpful whenever I have questions. I am very happy with their services.

Alan in Calgary
Alan in Calgary

Siding (fixed torn/missing pieces)

Tyson and Epic Roofing came by to fix some siding that had come off during a wind storm (or three). They were professional, did a great job and let us know that the siding at the base of our house was actually larger than the siding at the top (by the roof). So they installed the larger size, let us know and then reordered, came back and reinstalled the correct size for no extra charge. They took photos of both and I appreciate the honesty and workmanship. It's been through a couple really strong wind storms sense and looks very secure. Thank you Tyson and Epic - appreciate the professionalism and quality work.

francis_andres
francis_andres

Tried and Tested and highly recommended

The best in Calgary— having called and tried others

From punctuality, politeness, professionalism

Special mention to Kabel Alison Tyson Nicole — well coordinated
Kudos to the CEO for running this ship

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, attic insulation, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions. We are a fair-sized company with a large service department so no job is too small for us.