Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Exterior Renovation - Hardy Plank

We were extremely impressed with Epic, from the initial quote (which was very competitive), to the finished job, which looks amazing! Darren and Cody had a real sense of pride in their work. Their attention to detail was very impressive and the overall quality of workmanship was excellent. We really liked that they collaborated with us throughout the renovation, making sure we were satisfied. We would have no hesitation recommending Epic for any exterior renovation.

Hi Linda, thank you for your detailed review and recommendation!

Epic was great in Calgary
Epic was great in Calgary

Epic Hardie and soft metal installations

Could not have gone better. From the initial estimate by Jamie to the project managed by Melvin, the entire project was done as promised and with no issues. Great job folks and thanks again. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review!

Excellent Service

Excellent service from start to finish... Scope of work professionally executed and really impressed with quality. Inspection report with pictures of damages and more important report after repairs completed. Never seen anything like this. Keep on the great work and service...!

Thank you for your review! We're so proud to hear your comment.

Roof replacement

Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Epic from start to finish. Very professional and fantastic customer service. They provided efficient, quality service while my family was out of town for a weekend. We came home to a new beautiful roof and my neighbours were amazed. We received many estimates and they were the most reasonable. High quality and efficient workmanship and fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend Epic.

Thank you for your detailed review and 10 stars!

Jules in Calgary
Jules in Calgary

Roof Replacement (Cedar Shake to Rubber Roof)

We selected the Euroshield rubber roof (replacing a 30-year old cedar shake roof) and Epic was outstanding on all fronts. Everyone was extremely professional from the original estimator, the crew doing the work, and the auditors who checked the roof after install. We were absolutely thrilled with the quality of the work they did and how well they communicated throughout the entire process. In the midst of a whole-home renovation and I wish all of our contractors were as communicative, competent and professional as these guys. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Hi Jules, we're so happy to receive your detailed review. Enjoy the great look of your new roof!

Roof Repair

I had some complicated roof and siding issues, and the very professional and friendly people at Epic took the time and patience to understand the problem, work out the issues , and suggest viable and economic solutions. Thanks!!

Thank you for your review!

Daniel in Calgary
Daniel in Calgary

Very profession, excellent job on a rubber roof

I had quotes from 3 different outfits. Epic was competitive on all fronts (shingle, rubber and metal). Also the most responsive to my questions, so I went with them. I didn't regret it one bit. They handled all my questions from start to finish, did a great job installing, cleaned up very well after the fact, and did the whole project in a little over 2 days. I am very pleased with the rubber roof so far, I think it's quieter in the house now especially when it's windy outside. I look forward to decades of not worrying about it now. Thanks to everyone at Epic for making this such an easy project!

Thank you for your detailed review Daniel!

Val
Val
1 review Cayley, AB

roof

Super Crew....very friendly and hard working. Cleaned up each night and did a super job of roof and left with everything looking spotless! Would recommend to anyone in need of a roofing contractor!!

Thank you for your time to give us a review, and your recommendation!

Katalin
Katalin

Roof replacement on house and garage

The work was done in a timely and professional manner. Very happy with the look of the new roof and will recommend to my friends !

Thank you for your time to review and recommendation!

gnlangley in Calgary
gnlangley in Calgary

Roof Shingles replaced Soffit Eaves trough and downspouts replaced

Easy company to work with. Work completed quickly and efficiently.
Communication excellent, workers professional and knowledgable.
Even helped neighbours who had damage after the big wind storm.
Work was completed in two days.
I'd recommend them.

Thanks for your review and recommendation!

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.

We also offer garage packages, decks, fences, and railings.