Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Guin from Calgary
Guin from Calgary

New roof

After some serious hail this past summer, we decided to have our roof checked for damage. We called multiple companies, some which wouldn't even come out without a charge. We had narrowed it down to 2 companies, however Epic showed their true colors when they came out for the second time at the request of our insurance company. They were extremely professional and had great customer service. We were told 6 weeks to wait until the roof project started and it actually happened earlier. The workers were clean, professional, and got the job done in 2 days.
I always hear of bad stories where nails are left everywhere but that was not the case with Epic.
The gutters are still to be replaced in about a week and Im sure they will be done in the same fashion. I highly recommend Epic for your roofing project.

Hi Guin, thank you for your time to give us a review!

One H.
One H.

Roof

Epic did a great job on my roof repairs. They were good at communicating with me, flexible on the timing and showed up when they said they would. Repairs were done quickly and followup was done to ensure I was satisfied with the work. When I asked for additional work to complete the lining inside where the skylight was replaced, they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Re-roof

I had to wait an extra week in the queue but it was totally worth waiting. The crew that came to re-roof my house was very professional. They didn't rush in any part of the process and I never saw any nails on my property. (In fact my neighbor hired another company for his roof and my property was filled with his nails!). The project manager gave very good communication and I feel my home was very taken care of. I would definitely refer to my friends and family for any type of exteriors work by Epic Roofing & Exteriors.

Thanks for your review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

roofing and eavetroughs

We had hail damage and we had several estimates done our roof. We eventually chose Epic for this project because the sales rep was polite, professional and we felt he had our best interests in mind.
Everybody we dealt with was fantastic. The installers did a very good job.(They were quick, efficient and did a good clean-up afterwards)
We would have no trouble recommending Epic Roofing to our friends.

Thnaks Epic for a job well done.
Pat & Linda

Hi Pat & Linda, thank you for your time to give us a review. If there's anything else we could've done to gain a 10 star review from you, we'd love to hear. Please let us know via customercare@epicroofing.ca or give us a call at 403-366-3770.

Neil in Calgary
Neil in Calgary

Great experience from start to finish

We had our roof repaired - covered by insurance due to hail damage last summer. The Epic Roofing experience was excellent. We met at the office to choose our shingle and eavestrough colours and grade and the scheduling department was able to get us in in the next couple weeks (in December 2018). The crew was on site for 3 days and were professional and clean with no concerns about left over materials. Excellent choice of a roofing company!

Thanks for your review Neil!

bob and Linda in Calgary
bob and Linda in Calgary

Hail damaged siding

A very professional job, very good men that did the installation, cleaned up when they had completed the project, Would recommend this company. They ill be back in the spring to install a new roof.

Hi Bob and Linda, thank you for your review and recommendation!

Sharlene in Calgary
Sharlene in Calgary

Fantastic experience

We chose to work with EPIC to fix eaves problems and do some roof repairs. Epic turned out to be fantastic - everything has been replaced and installed correctly and the water is flowing to the downspouts! All is perfect now with the help of EPIC (great service, communication, workmanship, and follow through). A big shout out to Matt who made the experience smooth and easy and to Gordie for fixing everything so perfectly. Great job from EPIC! Thank you thank you thank you.

Hi Sharlene, thank you for this detailed review. We are very fortunate to have Matt on our team! Thank you for your 10 stars!

Sylvie
Sylvie

Tar and gravel roof repairs

I highly recommend EPIC! I was aware that my flat roof needed repairs on sides but I had no leak. 3 companies came for a quote: They all said that I had to redo my whole roof for a bill in between $20 to $28 if with insulation, one of them did not even dare going up on my roof! And then Epic sent Matt over. Respectful, listening and fully engaged with the real need of the work, he gave me a quote of approx. $2,000 for my roof to be healthy again. The crew that came were very professional and serious in how they performed the job. I am so glad to have come across a company that did not have in mind their only $$$ profit, but stayed faired to what was REALLY needed. We need more services like Epic, the whole customer service experience was amazing!!!

Hi Sylvie, thanks for your time to give us a review! This is our way of providing a great customer experience and building a long term relationship. Thanks for your 10 stars!

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Exterior Renovation - Hardy Plank

We were extremely impressed with Epic, from the initial quote (which was very competitive), to the finished job, which looks amazing! Darren and Cody had a real sense of pride in their work. Their attention to detail was very impressive and the overall quality of workmanship was excellent. We really liked that they collaborated with us throughout the renovation, making sure we were satisfied. We would have no hesitation recommending Epic for any exterior renovation.

Hi Linda, thank you for your detailed review and recommendation!

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.

We also offer garage packages, decks, fences, and railings.