HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Andre from Calgary
Andre from Calgary

Eavestroughs

Very happy with Epic Roofing. We had just bought a new home in Calgary that needed the eaves replaced and some soffit work. Quick to get out for a quote, reasonable quote!, plus professional results. Including cleaning up after themselves. I will use Epic roofers for any exterior or roofing work I need done in the future.

Thanks, Andre. We're glad it got taken care of before winter hit!

Larry Huynh from Calgary
Larry Huynh from Calgary

Roof replacements

They did a fair job with my roof but it took them a while to finish. It wasnt the most pleasant thing because I have young kids at home so it did cause some noises. However they did a good job at the roof replacements.

Thanks for posting comments on your experience, Larry. Unfortunately, noise is part of the job, but we appreciate that you were able to put that aspect of the project in perspective.

Ben
Ben
12 reviews CALGARY, AB

Roof, siding, garage door

Hail Storm repair from 2012. Epic took care of everything from start to finish. Excellent job, any call backs were handled quickly and professionally. They did what they promised. they were on time, they didn't leave a mess, they also cleaned up the nails daily. They dealt with the insurance company and did not pressure for any money up front. They were amazing to deal with. I've already recommended them.

Thanks, Danica, for your recommendation and encouraging words.

Tamara Dooley from Calgary
Tamara Dooley from Calgary
2 reviews , AB

Roof repair

Had our roof done through insurance last oct. after the last crazy rain I noticed a leak. Called epic, Nate came out fixed it (even though it wasn't related to original job) awesome guys!

Thanks, Tamara! Glad to help.

Frank from Calgary
Frank from Calgary

Hail damage job in cougaridge

We had hail damage and called Epic out for an estimate. We had 2 houses in Cougar-ridge damaged by hail. On the first house they threw shingles all over the backyard and actually caused my neighbor to complain due to the mess they made. They broke a window when throwing shingles off the roof and then came up with some excuse why it wasn't their fault. On the second house we were charged a 1K deductible and they never did replace the roof just a few shutters and that was it.

Hello Frank

Thanks for taking the time to register your assessment of the work performed by Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. It is our policy to try and resolve all issues related to workmanship in direct discussion with homeowners and the insurance adjusters responsible. That said, deductibles and the terms of individual policies are determined by your insurance company; related concerns are best addressed to the agency directly.

Monica Veness from Calgary
Monica Veness from Calgary

Deck fascia, soffit and eaves trough

We were beyond impressed with the quality of work this company completed for our home. They completed the work in a timely fashion, as well as completely cleaned up the work area on a daily basis (project took about a week). You can certainly tell that this company is a pro in their industry, as well as displaying amazing professionalism with their customers. Thank you Epic!

Thanks for your encouraging words. It is always a delight to pass such comments along to the teams involved.

Miriam from Calgary
Miriam from Calgary
2 reviews , AB

New roof

Fantastic service! Great quality of work! It was nice to see that they also followed all the necessary safety precautions while up on my windy roof. Professionals beyond measure! I highly recommend these guys!!!

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Roof Replacement

Epic has replaced the roofing for us on two different properties. In both cases they were cordial, respectful and diligent in making sure they did a quality job. They cleaned up all of the garbage from the replacement.

Thanks for the positive review. It is always nice to know when our goals are attained.

Trever from Calgary
Trever from Calgary

Replace Cladding and Eavestrough from hail

An absolute disappointment!
Epic was referred by our insurance company. I think they told the insurance company they could get it done, then got the job by doing a tiny portion (just to get it started) then coming back over the period of months to do a little bit here and there.
Very sloppy..
Epic showed up without arranging a time, I came home to a driveway entirely blocked off by their truck and work trailer making it very difficult to walk around the narrow drive with our 1 year old. Worker would leave for days at a time and left a collection of bulky equipment and ladders in our driveway without even the courtesy of asking if that was okay. Seriously!? Who would think that was at all reasonable? Scrap pieces of sharp metal, staples and nails were left in the driveway as well when they left..I called the company and asked that they come and clean it up...two days later it still wasn't cleaned and it is now snowing...thus covering all the tire puncture hazzards.
I'm very unhappy as a result of the poor service, I think I'll go out in the snow and clean it myself...
It's now been 3 months since I've signed off to get this job done and it is still not complete!
Hopefully, others are lucky enough to read my review before considering Epic roofing.

Apologies for the delayed reply, and the disappointing experience. Of course, we are never pleased when we fail to meet our objective of quality workmanship and service. Thanks for your honest review. It will be passed along to our production department and I encourage you to contact your production coordinator with your concerns.

Sy in Calgary
Sy in Calgary

Very professional company, I called in for an estimate someone showed up to measure within 24 hrs and provided me with a detailed quote. Scheduling took a bit longer but the overall quality is very good. It was completed by a crew of 4 chinese guys, did't speak too much english but finish the roof in about a day.

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.

We also offer garage packages, decks, fences, and railings.