HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Craig from Calgary
Craig from Calgary

Roof repair after latest Calgary storm.

Amazing. Was referred by my insurance company and within 24hrs the damage from a summer storm in Calgary was repaired. Despite the fact I was away at work communication was fantastic and I was even able to save a claim on my policy (after an assessment), the repairs ended up being less than my deductible. Can't recommend this company highly enough.

Wow Craig! We're so glad your experience with Epic was worth raving about. We appreciate your feedback.

Lynda & D'Arcy Kavanagh from Lethbridge
Lynda & D'Arcy Kavanagh from Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

We were very pleased with the service we received from your company from the very beginning; the professionalism with the quote, the follow up, you calling to let us know the status of the material, as well as the people on site. Ben and his team were very professional and business like. It was visible that they take pride in their work and we appreciated the care they took with our home – from start to clean up. We thank you all very much. The roof looks great and changes the entire look of our home – we’ve put the neighbours to shame!

Hi Lynda and D'Arcy.
We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Epic. I'll pass your kind words on to our Lethbridge team. Please spread the word!

John  from Calgary
John from Calgary

Shingling House

We had Epic roof our house. From the day we made contact with them they have been a very professional company. they did the estimate, explained all the quote and options. They scheduled the work and done the job as quoted. They where very clean and we are very satisfied with the results And I would highly recommend Epic.
John

Hi John.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. I will pass this on to our crews as well. Thanks for choosing Epic!

Sarah from Calgary
Sarah from Calgary

Roof and Eavestrough work

Epic Roofing recently did work on my roof and eavestroughs. The people there were all very nice and I was really impressed with the crews that completed the work. I liked that the crew had a magnet to clean up any extra nails around my house as well. My neighbour had a flat tire from roofers at his place, but everything looks really clean here! Thanks for the job well done, Epic.

Thank you! We appreciate all the feed back. It's rewarding hearing that our team did a good job. Please spread the word!

Tracy Colonna from Calgary
Tracy Colonna from Calgary

Roof Repair

We had our roof replaced by Epic 2 years ago and were very happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Epic was referred to us by our insurance company and they gave us the option to upgrade and add extra vents which we did. With a little one running around we were concerned with nails being left in the yard etc and there was absolutely none of that. We recently had them back to inspect a moisture issue we were having and it turns out the home builders put up a wall in our attic which prevented the air flow from our bedroom where there was no vent to the rest of the roof where there are now 7 vents. Andrew made all of the arrangements to get his team out there and another vent installed at very little cost to us. We will definitely recommend Epic Roofing and have already done so. Excellent customer service and work!

Hi Tracy. Thank you for your review! Ill be sure to pass this on to Andrew and his crew.

Rob from Airdrie
Rob from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Eavestrough modification

We needed some fairly minor modifications and additions to the eavestroughs in the back of our house. We received quotes from 3 different companies. We ended up cancelling with the first company we chose because of lack of communication. They simply were unable to provide any sort of updates or confirmations in regards to our business and did not seemed to be concerned even when we cancelled. We then went with Epic roofing who provided regular updates and communicated with us at an exceptional level. The work was completed quickly, cleanly and to our exact specifications. The price was also very good. I would definitely recommend Epic Roofers.

Thank you Rob! We are always pleased to hear from satisfied customers. Please spread the word :)

Larry  from Calgary
Larry from Calgary

Roof repair

I have used Epic Roofing twice in the last year for minor repairs to my roof. I found the entire experience to be excellent from the communication to the work performed through to the follow up. I would certainly recommend Epic roofing and will be using them in the future for any roofing issues required.

Hi Larry. We love to hear from happy home owners! We appreciate you spreading the word! Kind regards.

Richard from Airdrie
Richard from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Roofing/Siding/Fence

Epic Roofing did an excellent Job. I would certainly use them again in the future. The skill level was good and clean up was taken care off. I could not ask for better crews.

Hello Richard. Thank you for your kind words! It's always nice to hear from happy homeowners.

Sarah from Lethbridge
Sarah from Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Roofing, eavestroughs, fascia

In terms of customer service, Epic delivered on all fronts. All workers were very friendly and willing to accommodate our requests. Coordination of administrative support was excellent. Cleanup was never an issue.

Hi Sarah. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Epic. Thank you for the positive feedback.

A KOELWYN from Calgary
A KOELWYN from Calgary

new roof

Very satisfied, great communication before and during process from the office and guys doing the roof. Kept us informed of schedule , considerate while on site, followed through as indicated, good clean up
would recommend Epic Roofing for any future needs

We sure appreciate it when satisfied customers post here as well. Please spread the word. Thanks.

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.

We also offer garage packages, decks, fences, and railings.