Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Guin from Calgary
Guin from Calgary

New roof

After some serious hail this past summer, we decided to have our roof checked for damage. We called multiple companies, some which wouldn't even come out without a charge. We had narrowed it down to 2 companies, however Epic showed their true colors when they came out for the second time at the request of our insurance company. They were extremely professional and had great customer service. We were told 6 weeks to wait until the roof project started and it actually happened earlier. The workers were clean, professional, and got the job done in 2 days.
I always hear of bad stories where nails are left everywhere but that was not the case with Epic.
The gutters are still to be replaced in about a week and Im sure they will be done in the same fashion. I highly recommend Epic for your roofing project.

Hi Guin, thank you for your time to give us a review!

bob and Linda in Calgary
bob and Linda in Calgary

Hail damaged siding

T2E 8K8

A very professional job, very good men that did the installation, cleaned up when they had completed the project, Would recommend this company. They ill be back in the spring to install a new roof.

Hi Bob and Linda, thank you for your review and recommendation!

Sharlene in Calgary
Sharlene in Calgary

Fantastic experience - fixing the shoddy workmanship of another roofing company

After chasing the Go2Guys Calgary contact for a week to get our eaves project started, they installed new eaves, downspouts and a t-rex system for us. The first snow after installation showed that the job was worse than before he fixed it with leaks on both sides of the house, off the front and sides, instead of the downspouts at the back. He also provided a quote to replace the roof as he said the roof was "so rotten he could fall through." I called EPIC for a second opinion and discovered that the Go2Guys assessment about the roof was not true. Interestingly, Go2Guys was very worried about my insistence on getting the second opinions - I believe it was because he was going to get caught on his work quality and about the roof needing to be unnecessarily replaced. I let Go2Guys know we would have another company do the work we needed and politely fired him. We chose to work with EPIC to fix the eave problems and roof repairs.

Epic turned out to be fantastic as they fixed all of the install problems and mistakes that Go2Guys did (incorrectly used wood screws instead of self sealing screws, not screwing in trim so it fell apart, and not putting in brackets on the eaves, and not making sure that water went to downspouts).

Thank god for EPIC - everything has been replaced and installed correctly and the water is flowing to the downspouts now! Unfortunately we have now paid for the project twice (thanks to Go2Guys errors), but at least it is fixed and perfect now with the help of EPIC (great service, communication, workmanship, and follow through). A big shout out to Matt who made the experience smooth and easy and to Gordie for fixing everything so perfectly. Great job from EPIC! Thank you thank you thank you.

Hi Sharlene, thank you for this detailed review. We are very fortunate to have Matt on our team! Thank you for your 10 stars!

Sylvie
Sylvie

Tar and gravel roof repairs

I highly recommend EPIC! I was aware that my flat roof needed repairs on sides but I had no leak. 3 companies came for a quote: They all said that I had to redo my whole roof for a bill in between $20 to $28 if with insulation, one of them did not even dare going up on my roof! And then Epic sent Matt over. Respectful, listening and fully engaged with the real need of the work, he gave me a quote of approx. $2,000 for my roof to be healthy again. The crew that came were very professional and serious in how they performed the job. I am so glad to have come across a company that did not have in mind their only $$$ profit, but stayed faired to what was REALLY needed. We need more services like Epic, the whole customer service experience was amazing!!!

Hi Sylvie, thanks for your time to give us a review! This is our way of providing a great customer experience and building a long term relationship. Thanks for your 10 stars!

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Exterior Renovation - Hardy Plank

T2E 8K8

We were extremely impressed with Epic, from the initial quote (which was very competitive), to the finished job, which looks amazing! Darren and Cody had a real sense of pride in their work. Their attention to detail was very impressive and the overall quality of workmanship was excellent. We really liked that they collaborated with us throughout the renovation, making sure we were satisfied. We would have no hesitation recommending Epic for any exterior renovation.

Hi Linda, thank you for your detailed review and recommendation!

Epic was great in Calgary
Epic was great in Calgary

Epic Hardie and soft metal installations

Could not have gone better. From the initial estimate by Jamie to the project managed by Melvin, the entire project was done as promised and with no issues. Great job folks and thanks again. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service

Excellent service from start to finish... Scope of work professionally executed and really impressed with quality. Inspection report with pictures of damages and more important report after repairs completed. Never seen anything like this. Keep on the great work and service...!

Thank you for your review! We're so proud to hear your comment.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof replacement

Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Epic from start to finish. Very professional and fantastic customer service. They provided efficient, quality service while my family was out of town for a weekend. We came home to a new beautiful roof and my neighbours were amazed. We received many estimates and they were the most reasonable. High quality and efficient workmanship and fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend Epic.

Thank you for your detailed review and 10 stars!

Jules in Calgary
Jules in Calgary

Roof Replacement (Cedar Shake to Rubber Roof)

T2E 8K8

We selected the Euroshield rubber roof (replacing a 30-year old cedar shake roof) and Epic was outstanding on all fronts. Everyone was extremely professional from the original estimator, the crew doing the work, and the auditors who checked the roof after install. We were absolutely thrilled with the quality of the work they did and how well they communicated throughout the entire process. In the midst of a whole-home renovation and I wish all of our contractors were as communicative, competent and professional as these guys. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Hi Jules, we're so happy to receive your detailed review. Enjoy the great look of your new roof!

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.

We also offer garage packages, decks, fences, and railings.