HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Preston in Calgary

I cannot recommend Epic Roofing enough. After a hail storm we had damaged shingles. We contacted our insurance company and got the estimates. Epic was chosen because they have great reviews and a co-worker had recommended them. They arrived in the morning and where done by 6pm and I couldn't find a nail or any debris anywhere. I recommend Epic for all roofing need.

Hi Preston
Thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review. We love to hear from happy home owners. I will pass on your kind words to your production team.

1 review Lethbridge, AB

We moved to Lethbridge in 2013. When we got the keys to our house, we saw that the roof had been damaged in a hailstorm that took place the month before we moved in. The previous owner did not disclose this to us, so we sued them. While this was happening we needed a new roof. Another roofing company came and replaced our roof a couple of months later. They left some things unfinished or sloppily made. We spent nearly a year trying to track them down - phone calls, voicemails, text messages - with no response.

Ultimately, we went to the Lethbridge Home & Garden show to track the owner down because we learned that he was going to be there. When we got there, we learned that they had in fact out of business. We talked to Epic Roofing about our situation and they stepped in to save the day. They came to our house within a couple of weeks and fixed everything we needed done for a great price! Their service and responsiveness was amazing.

This was not all. As we continued to pursue our civil suit against the previous owner of the house, Epic Roofing – despite not having a vested interest in our well-being – supported us with unbiased expert advice. We have now successfully settled the matter with the previous owners and have Epic Roofing to thank for a large part of this! Epic is the best roofing company we have had the pleasure of working with. Jason Hermann is very responsive and ethical, and the company as a whole has given us hope that there are companies out there that have integrity and care about their customers. We will not hesitate to ever ask Epic to do work on our roof or house exterior, and would highly recommend them to everyone we know!

Job Price

On behalf of Jason and the Lethbridge team, thank you! We are glad we were able to help and are humbled by your kind words.

rmac from Calgary

had a hail claim for a new roof and eaves, adjuster recommended Epic as the company to use for the work. Excellent communication for scheduling, the work was excellent for quality, clean-up, and professional crews. could not even tell they were at property and the job was done!!

Hello Mac,
It's always so rewarding to hear from happy homeowners. On behalf of Epic, thank you!

Wayne and Bev Meyer from Calgary

We recently had Epic Roofing replace the defective pine shakes on our home with good quality asphalt shingles. From the initial contract with their estimating department to the final completion ,Epic performed professionally and above expectations. The project manager, Ira Salazar was prompt and courteous with his email updates, and all promised dates were met of exceeded. The roofing crew were very professional and principled, adhering to the company code of ethics,(no loud music ,etc) and excellent cleanup every evening. The final soffit repair blended in perfectly ,and was of excellent quality.
We can highly recommend Epic Roofing for high quality roofing replacements!

Hello Wayne and Bev!

Thank you kindly for your review. I will pass your rave reviews on to Ira.

Spread the word!

Lauren from Calgary

How rare - and extraordinary - it is to come across a business that you simply can't say enough about. I was fortunate enough to find Epic Roofing several years ago, and whether it's been for relatively minor repairs or some major work from hail storms, they've been my go-to company in every instance. With this latest hail storm, I said to my insurance company straight away that I wanted Epic to handle the repairs, and no one else. That kind of loyalty and confidence in a company comes from knowing that every single person you deal with is going to be brilliant to deal with: professional, prompt to get back to you, excellent communicators, and top-notch at what they do. To a person, I can say I've been thoroughly impressed with everyone I've dealt with at Epic over all these years, and that every job done was a job done right. To Kelly and Andy, and everyone there -- my most heartfelt thanks. To anyone who is looking at engaging a company to do this kind of work for you? Your search is over. You've found the best.

Hi Lauren

We are so thankful for life long clients such as yourself! We appreciate you, your kind words and your business.

Thank you!

Craig from Calgary

Amazing. Was referred by my insurance company and within 24hrs the damage from a summer storm in Calgary was repaired. Despite the fact I was away at work communication was fantastic and I was even able to save a claim on my policy (after an assessment), the repairs ended up being less than my deductible. Can't recommend this company highly enough.

Job Price

Wow Craig! We're so glad your experience with Epic was worth raving about. We appreciate your feedback.

Lynda & D'Arcy Kavanagh from Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

We were very pleased with the service we received from your company from the very beginning; the professionalism with the quote, the follow up, you calling to let us know the status of the material, as well as the people on site. Ben and his team were very professional and business like. It was visible that they take pride in their work and we appreciated the care they took with our home – from start to clean up. We thank you all very much. The roof looks great and changes the entire look of our home – we’ve put the neighbours to shame!

Hi Lynda and D'Arcy.
We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Epic. I'll pass your kind words on to our Lethbridge team. Please spread the word!

John  from Calgary

We had Epic roof our house. From the day we made contact with them they have been a very professional company. they did the estimate, explained all the quote and options. They scheduled the work and done the job as quoted. They where very clean and we are very satisfied with the results And I would highly recommend Epic.
John

Hi John.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. I will pass this on to our crews as well. Thanks for choosing Epic!

Sarah from Calgary

Epic Roofing recently did work on my roof and eavestroughs. The people there were all very nice and I was really impressed with the crews that completed the work. I liked that the crew had a magnet to clean up any extra nails around my house as well. My neighbour had a flat tire from roofers at his place, but everything looks really clean here! Thanks for the job well done, Epic.

Job Price

Thank you! We appreciate all the feed back. It's rewarding hearing that our team did a good job. Please spread the word!

Tracy Colonna from Calgary

We had our roof replaced by Epic 2 years ago and were very happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Epic was referred to us by our insurance company and they gave us the option to upgrade and add extra vents which we did. With a little one running around we were concerned with nails being left in the yard etc and there was absolutely none of that. We recently had them back to inspect a moisture issue we were having and it turns out the home builders put up a wall in our attic which prevented the air flow from our bedroom where there was no vent to the rest of the roof where there are now 7 vents. Andrew made all of the arrangements to get his team out there and another vent installed at very little cost to us. We will definitely recommend Epic Roofing and have already done so. Excellent customer service and work!

Job Price

Hi Tracy. Thank you for your review! Ill be sure to pass this on to Andrew and his crew.

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.