Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

2435 22 ST NE Calgary AB T2E 8K8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd   >  Tar and gravel roof repairs
Sylvie
Sylvie

Tar and gravel roof repairs

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd
403-366-3770
2435 22 ST NE
Calgary
AB
T2E 8K8

I highly recommend EPIC! I was aware that my flat roof needed repairs on sides but I had no leak. 3 companies came for a quote: They all said that I had to redo my whole roof for a bill in between $20 to $28 if with insulation, one of them did not even dare going up on my roof! And then Epic sent Matt over. Respectful, listening and fully engaged with the real need of the work, he gave me a quote of approx. $2,000 for my roof to be healthy again. The crew that came were very professional and serious in how they performed the job. I am so glad to have come across a company that did not have in mind their only $$$ profit, but stayed faired to what was REALLY needed. We need more services like Epic, the whole customer service experience was amazing!!!

Hi Sylvie, thanks for your time to give us a review! This is our way of providing a great customer experience and building a long term relationship. Thanks for your 10 stars!