United Furniture Warehouse

Sarah from Edmonton
Sarah from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shelving Unit

I bought a shelving unit from United Furniture Warehouse. I'm quite pleased with the product. It was what I was looking for at a reasonable price. They had it priced wrong in the store, and did honour the price tag, even though it was suppose to be more. The pick up was a bit inconvenient, and the sales associate didn't give me the information I needed to know when and where to pick up. I'm glad I called in advance. Other than that, I'm very happy with the price and the product.

Audrey in Edmonton
Audrey in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

BBQ set, patio set, tv

Overall, I had a good experience at the store. The staff are friendly and helpful. They helped me load all of my purchases into the car so that I didn't have to get it delivered. The prices are quite reasonable. I wouldnt say the quality is the greatest, but I havent had any problems with my purchases.