Junk-Out Ltd

Junk Removal

Reviews for Junk-Out Ltd

Tim in The Grange
Tim in The Grange

Bin rental - quick and efficient

We needed to rent a small bin for a landscape project, and I called them after seeing good Google reviews. Henry arrived the following day with a 5-yard bin, and was friendly and accommodating of our timing. Pricing was competitive. I will call them again next time I need a bin.

Desi B. in North York
Desi B. in North York

Great company

I had a great experience with Junk Out! Super accommodating Elia and Daniel, with great communication and customer service. My junk was in the back yard and they cleared it quickly and cleanly, for a reasonable price. I was not even home, but kept in touch on the phone. This means that the company is very reliable. I would highly recommend.

Thank you Desi. Happy we could help. It was a pleasure!

David F in Toronto
David F in Toronto

Backyard clearout

Thanks Daniel for the great job you and your crew did clearing out my Aunt's super-full backyard. The price was very reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Junk-Out Ltd. to my friends & family.

Thank you for the kind review David! We're always happy to help :)

Daniel

mdebrincat
mdebrincat

Bin Rental

My wife and I have used Junk-Out on a few occasions for a bin rental and will continue to do so based on the remarkable customer service, timely delivery and pick up and certainly competitive prices! Daniel and his staff are always sure to leave my property looking just as good as it looked before they arrived. I have recommended them to a number of friends and family and all have been just as pleased with the work they do!

Thanks Mikael! We're always happy to help.
Cheers,

Dan

mary in Etobicoke
mary in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Junk Removal

Henri is a perfect gentleman. He is timely and reasonable to deal with. He arrived on time and moved amazingly large objects by himself including a lager television and filing cabinet. We highly recommend his company.

russ in Mimico
russ in Mimico
9 reviews Etobicoke, ON

removal of cement walkway

needed to have stone walkway removed so that I could widen my driveway. Enrique showed up to quote the job on time, gave me a price and took the walkway away in about half an hour. great job, fast, great price. I recommend Enrique to everybody.

vkru2
vkru2

Inside and outside clean up of 2 houses

I had to clean up 2 homes to be sold and Henrique did a great job at a very reasonable price. One of the homes was innunadated with 30 years of garbage and needed to be cleaned quickly. I thought it would take at least a week, but Junk-Out did it in 1 day and for a very reasonable price!

More about Junk-Out Ltd

Junk out offers bin rentals for those up to the task if removing junk, or junk removal for those who want to leave it to the pros. We've been serving the GTA for over a decade!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Swansea?