Canwood Flooring Inc

Reviews for Canwood Flooring Inc

Pouya  from Aurora
Pouya from Aurora

Hardwood Floor Re-finihing

Ali and his team were great and did an amazing job, the price was competitive and I would highly recommended him to anyone looking to get this type of work done. He went beyond our expectation and we couldn’t be happier with the end result! Going forward Ali will be the only person doing flooring for me and my entire family and friends!

Pouya  from Aurora
Pouya from Aurora

floor re-finishing

Lynda Yeoman from Aurora
Lynda Yeoman from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Upstairs Hardwood Flooring

We can not say enough about Ali and his crew. Their price was very reasonable, their work was extremely professional and they were always here when they said they would be. It seems there are always hiccups during renovations and they handled it with great professionalism. I have told many people and would recommend them as second to none. I had an issue after the fact that was not really their problem and Ali came to help. When we decide to do our main floor or any other projects Ali is the only person we will contact. They came highly recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed!!

CC from Toronto
CC from Toronto

Hardwood flooring installation

We can't say enough about Ali. His work and professionalism are second to none. Our floors look incredible and Ali was extremely helpful about suggesting options and workarounds as the project proceeded and we encountered hiccups with uneven floors and other issues with our broader renovation. Our neighbours noticed his exceptional work and hired him for a project on the spot! We will definitely be calling Ali when we do our basement.

melisa grelo from Mississauga
melisa grelo from Mississauga

flooring

As always, it was a pleasure working with you! What else can I say? We're very fortunate to have you guys on our side! Thanks again for all your help answering my questions and addressing any issues I had with the fulfillment. Your quick responsiveness and superb follow-up kept us on track for a flawless execution. You all are truly amazing people, professionally and personally, and do such terrific work for us .

Lindsey from Richmond Hill
Lindsey from Richmond Hill

Basement Flooring and Stairs

Ali was very professional and polite. He and his colleague arrived on time and compelted their work on-time. He checked in often to confirm various options (quarterround style/colour, baseboards...) which was appreciated. And, most importantly the work was very well done. Our basement floor was far from even and we were told by other contractors that it would be very difficult to level and to lay laminant. It has been two years and we are still very happy with his work. We continue to receive compliments from friends on his work.

Julie from Toronto
Julie from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Laminate Flooring

I couldn’t be more thrilled with my new floors! Ali and his crew do exceptional work, arrive on time, and complete the job in less time than anticipated. From beginning to end, Ali made this process an easy one. His knowledge of flooring lead me to the perfect choice!

Initially, I received a quote from Home Depot, whose price was simply out of the question. The second company told me how difficult the job would be, and never provided a quote. Feeling lost, I was referred to Canwood Flooring by friends, who recently had their own floors done – best advice I ever received!

I cannot speak highly enough about Ali and his crew! Professional and courteous, with an end product second to none! I will be calling Ali for my next project and would not hesitate to recommend Canwood Flooring.

Eugenia from North York
Eugenia from North York
1 review North York, ON

Hardwood floor, pot lights, painting and bathroom

Canwood Flooring Inc
416-428-2529 905-8
Aurora
L4G 6X1

We had a great experience with Ali and his crew. They were reliable, trustworthy and extremely easy to deal with. Our project was right on schedule, Ali was always quick to communicate so there was no surprises. We have no experience in renovating and Ali gave us many great ideas and guided us through the process. He went out of his way to make sure things were easy and convenient for us. He is a perfectionist and have a great eye for details. We will not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. A big thank you to Ali and his team!
Mike and Eugenia

LA Ortho from Whitchurch-stouffville
LA Ortho from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Flooring Renovation and Painting

Ali and his crew were great! Everything they said they would do got done. There were no surprises when it came to the quote and they always came in on time. They kept their work areas clean to ensure we could continue to run our business while the renovations were being done. They did our railing, pot lights, painting and flooring. Over all very pleased with the work and professionalism. We would highly recommend them for any job and would not hesitate to hire them for our next project.

Shawn from York
Shawn from York
1 review York, ON

Hardwood and Tile Flooring Replacement

We worked with Canwood to replace the flooring on the main floor of our 1930's Toronto home and could not have been any more impressed. Canwood maintained a high degree of professionalism throughout the project, and had superior skill in overcoming the difficulties in working with older homes.

Throughout the project our home was left clean and safe at the end of the work day, and they maintained excellent communication throughout the project and kept to their timeline as promised.

We would recommend Canwood to anyone looking for hardwood and/or tile flooring, especially in older Toronto homes.

More about Canwood Flooring Inc

Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers. Canwood Flooring has been servicing the GTA, Toronto and York region home owners in the last decade for all their flooring needs. We are your one stop flooring centre with high quality merchandice to choose from. We have the best selection of hardwood, laminate, ...