Craftline Countertop

Craftline Countertop

Reviews for Craftline Countertop

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

countertop and installation

worker kept his boots. left floor dirty .After one day i realized quality not that good. Corner cut uneven. Not what i expected ,Sales person made it sound like good quality and installation would be done properly '
Lack of respect from installer

Darryn from Edmonton
Darryn from Edmonton
19 reviews Edmonton, AB

new countertops

I went to them back in April of this year for new countertops for a rental property kitchen that was well overdue for an update. I had put this off as I had thougt it would be much more expensive. They had a decent laminate with a stone look and I was very happy with their service and the final product. The new tenants were also very happy with the look.

F. Squared from Edmonton
F. Squared from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Countertops

I was referred to them by a store where I was browsing cabinets. I was hoping to find "higher end" looking laminate countertops - the kind with a bit of texture and sparkle, that were also within budget. We went to Craftline, and they suggested we first look through their 'end pieces' as that would be the most affordable. Guess what? They had exactly the countertops I wanted!! The friendly sales lady helped us to choose our edging, explained how to measure properly, and their ordering process. We went home, measured, faxed her our plans, and two weeks later, picked up our perfect countertops priced below even our modest budget. I say "perfect" b/c not only were they affordable and pretty, but also fit our cabinets EXACTLY. Their cutting was precise down to a millimeter. Very happy, and am planning to return to them again for more!