Mason Windows Ltd

Reviews for Mason Windows Ltd

robbie in Pickering
robbie in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Mason windions buyer BEWARE !

The window seals started to break after 2 years ,mason replaced them up to 5 years , after that you were on the hook. The opening mech rollers and handles jammed and did not open/close properly. worst windows i have every had , been in 4 houses and never this problem with others.
Never will I use their product again.

Michelle in Pickering
Michelle in Pickering

Mason Windows Does NOT know what CUSTOMER SERVICE IS

The crank system on a window we have has broken. I work in Pickering so I went to the Mason Window location on Brock Road. There is a sign in their parking lot stating the location is not open to the public. If there is an issue email them. I have emailed them and not received a response. I checked their website out and it is under construction. I called and their voicemail states to send an email. No reputable company would conduct business this way.

I am in a Jeffery Community that used Mason Windows. We have spoken with several home owners in our area, that have complaints about their Mason Windows.

I hope that Jeffery Homes isn't using Mason Windows in their new Orchard East community.

Ease-On in Pickering
Ease-On in Pickering

Windows

Replaced all of our windows with product from Mason. Rollers in the windows started to strip and pop out of the tracks the first summer, meaning windows had to be manually open/shut.

Customer service is non-existent. You cannot reach this company at all.

Yes, the windows were well priced. Do yourself a favour and spend the extra money. If you have any issues whatsoever, you're completely on your own.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Pickering?