European Glass & Paint Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
488 Bank Street Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Ottawa  >  European Glass & Paint Ltd

Review for European Glass & Paint Ltd

Robyn K. from Ottawa
Robyn K. from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

sandblasted a custom mirror

I had a hallway in my house that I wanted a mirror for but there was no standard size that suited. I spoke with European Glass & Paint and they recommended a suitable custom mirror with sandblasted detail for personalization. Their turnaround time was very reasonable. They also have good opportunities for sales and discounts even thought most of what they do is custom. I have had the mirror for many years now and it still looks great in my hallway. They were able to help me create something personal and timeless. I would definitely recommend them to others for their customer service, reasonable rates and great work quality.