First Stop Rentals Ltd

Wayne from Waynes Junk Removal
Wayne from Waynes Junk Removal
1 review Osgoode, ON

Auger rental

Rented a two man auger for digging four holes. Hit some clay on first hole and it took over 2.5 hours to get 3 feet. My contractor I hired said the blade was very dull and that it normally takes 1 hour through clay. Took it back and said it was useless and was told the owner would call me. When the owner called me he said it is normal to take 3 or more hours per hole. I told him if I had to pay I will let others know and he started swearing at me on the phone and told me I'm gonna have to $@?&@ pay the full price and slammed the phone down. So I'm out the money to rent it and several hours in pay to my workers. This is the most unprofessional service I have ever received. I do not recommend first stop rentals at all and will never give them my business again. Terrible!!