Colonial Countertops

Barry Ramer
Barry Ramer
6 reviews Victoria, BC

Kitchen Counter Tops and Back Splash. Bathroom Countertops

From picking and matching the types of granite to measuring, and installation we were more than pleased with Colonial. Their prices are fair and the workmanship exemplary. I highly recommend Colonial for all your countertop projects.

KC in Vancouver
KC in Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Amazing job on counter tops

Installed quartz counter tops in my new kitchen. It's so typical for trades people to always be late LOL. These guys were on time! They were great making their appointments for templating and installation. Fast, efficient, clean. Quality work.

Toolbox Renovations from Victoria
Toolbox Renovations from Victoria
6 reviews Victoria, BC

Kitchen countertops

Since 2005 we've used Colonial Countertops for all our kitchen and bathrooms and have been very pleased. Knowledgeable, friendly people who produce excellent countertops and do their best to fit your schedule.
Steve Burgess
Toolbox Renovations

Thank you Steve!!..

John Holmes from Victoria
John Holmes from Victoria
9 reviews Victoria, BC

Kitchen counters

I have nothing but praise for Colonial Counter tops. When I decided to have my kitchen counters replaced, Colonial was one of the few people that I called. I found them to be extremely helpful and informative over the phone, which is why I decided to hire them. Someone came to my house with samples and helped me understand the differences between the counter tops I was interested in. They arrived on time for the installation and I was extremely impressed with the quality of the work. I would recommend Colonial to anyone.

Dan in Langford
Dan in Langford
3 reviews Victoria, BC

New countertop and sink installation

We are very happy with the finished product we got from Colonial. Well built and expertly installed. They even installed the new sink and tap set for us. Nice work.

Thank you Dan.

More about Colonial Countertops

Colonial Countertops specialise in the manufacture and installation of decorative surfaces. We look forward to working with you to achieve your vision in your next residential or commercial project. Whether it is your kitchen or vanity countertops, shower walls or bathtub surroundings, a dining table, desktop or work surface, we ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Victoria?