Appliance Outlet

Birdhouse in Edmonton
Birdhouse in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen renovation

Very happy with the dishwasher, stove and microwavehoodfan. Good delivery service and hook up of dishwasher. Larry was very fun and helpful. They were able to delivery the next day.

Corinne from Edmonton
Corinne from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replace fridge and range

I am so happy to have found Appliance Outlet. They have fantastic products at outstanding prices. Larry, the assistant manager was so helpfu. He assisted me with picking out the right products, made suggestions around a future appliance replacement and made delivery and disposal of the old appliance a breeze. The delivery was smooth and the guys who did the install on both appliances were wonderful. I would recommend them.

MSeager  from Edmonton
MSeager from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Hoodfan

I love this store and am so glad there is a great appliance outlet in Edmonton! We were doing a major kitchen renovation and bought all new appliances from Larry at the Appliance Outlet. We got the following BRAND NEW Stainless Steel GE Cafe Line:

1. GE Counter-depth French door fridge
2. GE Duel Fuel Gas slide-in stove
3. GE High end dishwasher with top buttons
4. GE front load Washer (white)
5. GE front load Dryer with stacking kit (White)
6. Stainless Steel Canopy Hoodfan
7. Stainless Steel Built-in Microwave with Trim Kit

I shopped around at Coast Appliances, Trail, Sears, Home Depot, Lowe's (even during their Black Friday and 20% off sales) and still saved $1200 off the lowest price I could find anywhere else.

We also had to push the delivery date by two weeks and Larry was so accommodating. The appliances were delivered on time as promised and Dave the delivery driver also did a second trip to move some items that were left in the garage into the house for us.

The washer/dryer had some scratches on them and Larry agreed to replace them with new ones a few days later.

If you are looking for great appliances at great prices, go see Larry and team at the appliance outlet!

judy from Edmonton
judy from Edmonton
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

dryer

We had someone come out to repair a gas dryer and they made two trips. The repairman said on the last trip that the dryer was fixed however when we checked after he left, the dryer hose was not hooked up and where the flame is was covered in lint. The dryer was not working. We had called them four months before this and another two trips out from a repair man saying there was nothing wrong with the dryer except the loud pounding noise. We had to pay for the service call. The dryer is still broke. I spoke to the manager Larry and he was confrontational. I think their products are at a good price. But I cant recommend the repairman.

Kevin
Kevin
10 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Bought Dishwasher

The store and location may not be the most appealing, but the products and pricing definitely are! They guarantee to have the best price in Canada on their products. The items are mainly scratch and dent, but the damage is usually fairly minor or in spots that wouldn't be seen. Their items also come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty.

chris berg in Beaumont
chris berg in Beaumont
2 reviews BEAUMONT, AB

Stove

I love this store. The people are helpful, and the appiances are of great quality. Why would I care if my stove has a dent on the side. It can't be seen after it's installed anyways and it still has full warrenty.