Drew Laszlo Architect Inc

Jason Cherun in Toronto
Jason Cherun in Toronto
6 reviews North York, ON

Architectural Plans

We hired Drew to do plans for our new home. Drew was absolutely amazing and I always joked with him, that if he built houses I would hire him to do that too. Drew is super friendly, easy to get along with and very patient. My wife and I made many revisions and Drew had no problems meeting with us and making whatever changes we wanted in order to get us the house we wanted. Along with Drew, his staff was very helpful as well. Erin did so much leg work for us, between committee and permit hearings she was great.

Thanks again Drew!

Looking for Home Additions pros in Old Toronto?