Aire One Heating & Cooling Inc

len in Toronto
len in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New furnace & Air conditioner Install

Installers were very courteous and competent. Respected my home and cleaned up thoroughly. I am very pleased with the new York high efficiency equipment and highly recommend Aire One North.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Good Contractor

I have used this contractor in several occasions and they have always exceeded my expectations. It is not easy to find good contractors these days but Aire One is definitely a contractor than I will use again.

Furnace

Very very happy with aire one and the salesman. Great installation crew great customer service and great sales rep. We were astonished by the service we received from aire one. Thank you for everything

Ian Pence in Newmarket
Ian Pence in Newmarket

The Best

This Company is the best. Over years I have had many different contractors working in my house. I think that the level of customer service and friendliness maintained by Aire One was outstanding. They responded to my call quick and provided good service at a reasonable rate. I am happy that we have trustworthy contractors in our neighbourhood.

Doug Shalla in Newmarket
Doug Shalla in Newmarket

Totally happy

I am so happy that we have a local contractor like Aire One in Newmarket. Called them for a service at my Mother's house. Prompt response, professional tech, affordable prices. Keep it up boys. I Will recommend them to colleagues and friends.

Cate in Toronto
Cate in Toronto

Furnace repair and installation

I have been dealing with Aire One Simcoe for 2 years now, and they nursed my aging furnace through several problems and breakdowns. If the problem was not completely fixed, they stand behind their work. Henry even walked me through a diagnostic when my furnace failed at 3 AM.
I finally had them replace the furnace, and found them to be patient in answering all of my questions, reasonable in their quotes and professional in every way. The installation went smoothly and I am very happy with the new furnace.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.

New Furnace

The whole job was done in a timely and professional manner, completed as discussed with the salesman when he said it would be done.the installers were knowledgeable and as neat as possible. They explained any and all of our questions carefully and clearly. I would recommend this co.to anyone.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Heating and Cooling

Beware, they don't know what they are doing. We found out that they are very unknowledgeable in the field of heating and cooling after they installed the wrong capacity units for our house (both furnace and AC), not to mention their awfully sloppy workmanship . Using their services was a very costly mistake, we paid for it with our money, time, and much stress without the benefits of reliable cooling or heating. I don't recommend them.

Jim H in Newmarket
Jim H in Newmarket

Furnace Service

Last week our York gas furnace that was installed by Aire One North from Newmarket stopped working. I am not the original owner of the house or the furnace. It was installed in 2004 and I have owned the house since 2008. We found Aire One North's phone number on a sticker on the furnace and contacted them on Friday evening. It was after hours and I did not know if they will be able to repair it before we have to spend the night in the cold. To my surprise a live person answered the phone and they sent a technician who had the original part from the manufacturer in his truck. He also did a tune up on the furnace after the repair was completed and explained to me that the repair itself has a warranty even though the furnace was out of the manufacturer warranty.
They were courteous, on time and worked very professionally. I am impressed and will recommend Aire One North to anyone who is looking for a reliable service provider.

Zach from Toronto
Zach from Toronto

Air Conditioner Installation

This company botched ever aspect of our installation.

They didn't taper the ductwork as was the plan. Drilled duct holes out of alignment. Hung supports out of line. Didn't pitch the unit properly, resulting in an extreme amount of water raining into our dining room, and water travelling along the length of the duct and dripping into the kitchen.

Little things too, like how they installed the thermastat, that it was programmed to fahrenheit, the sloppy holes drilled into our walls and ceilings, and the extra holes they drilled because the first were in the wrong spots.

Fixes were late and forced. Scheduling in general was always a challenge, resulting in much of the installation being done without owner being on site (and needing to be redone). Traps for the drain lines were installed poorly and reluctantly after much debate on their merit.

I can't believe the fiasco this has become. It is comical how hard it is for these guys to do the simplest things. After this installation I'm sure I know more about AC installation than they do. At one point they tried to tell me there wasn't negative pressure inside the unit because they didn't want to justify the lengths of their drain traps. They needed constant supervision, and at times we were teaching them how to do their jobs correctly (how to put things in a straight line).

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Newmarket?