Aire One Heating & Cooling Inc

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Professinal and Dependable Service

I got a great service for the repair of my furnace from Aire One North last night. They are local heating repair professionals that you can really count on when you need help in cold winter nights. Fast, reasonably priced and quality workmanship. Will recommend to everyone.

Gord in Toronto
Gord in Toronto

Good Service by True Professionals

Two weeks ago I woke up at 7am on Sunday and found the house down to 14 degrees. I checked and found out the furnace was only blowing cold air. I looked up Aire One North on google, called the number and they sent a service technician in less than two hours. The technician checked the furnace and found out my combustion blower was defective he pointed out that it may have happened due to lack of maintenance. I admit that it may have been the cause.
I was so lucky he had one with him. I will not hesitate to highly recommend this company to all my friends and relatives. Thanks again Aire One North for a super fast service.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great After Hours Service

On Friday we got back home from Arizona to find our furnace had stopped working. It must have happened not too long before our arrival because the temperature had just gone down about 8 or 9 degrees. The unit was relatively old (16 years) so we knew it was time to replace it. We called around that evening to three different contractors (Reliance, Enercare, and Aire One North). Aire One was the first to call us back within 10 minutes and we are yet to hear back from the other twol!! They booked an appointment right away, arrived in a couple of hours, and found out that the heat exchanger was faulty. It was a Carrier furnace and qualified for an allowance of $700 on a new replacement. We opted to go ahead with the replacement. By 9:30am on Saturday the installers were back to help us get heat again. They were professional and neat. The work was clean and we had heat again by about lunch time . we will tell all our friends and relatives about our good experience.

Volodymyr
Volodymyr

Worst customer service

Didnt accept a return of unused part
that i did not need
was just rude and did not understand my issue in general.

Will not reccommend them to anyone for small or big orders

Darius in Barrie
Darius in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Air Conditioner Repair

Our system failed on a hot day this summer. Mike from Aire One was here and had our 18 year old system up and running in less than 24 hours. Very friendly and professional service. We will definitely have them perform all of our future servicing on our system. Top notch service !!!!

len in Toronto
len in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New furnace & Air conditioner Install

Installers were very courteous and competent. Respected my home and cleaned up thoroughly. I am very pleased with the new York high efficiency equipment and highly recommend Aire One North.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Good Contractor

I have used this contractor in several occasions and they have always exceeded my expectations. It is not easy to find good contractors these days but Aire One is definitely a contractor than I will use again.

Furnace

Very very happy with aire one and the salesman. Great installation crew great customer service and great sales rep. We were astonished by the service we received from aire one. Thank you for everything

Ian Pence in Newmarket
Ian Pence in Newmarket

The Best

This Company is the best. Over years I have had many different contractors working in my house. I think that the level of customer service and friendliness maintained by Aire One was outstanding. They responded to my call quick and provided good service at a reasonable rate. I am happy that we have trustworthy contractors in our neighbourhood.

Doug Shalla in Newmarket
Doug Shalla in Newmarket

Totally happy

I am so happy that we have a local contractor like Aire One in Newmarket. Called them for a service at my Mother's house. Prompt response, professional tech, affordable prices. Keep it up boys. I Will recommend them to colleagues and friends.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Newmarket?