Ac Glass & Mirror Ltd

Reviews for Ac Glass & Mirror Ltd

ANGELA
ANGELA

Professional and competent

After asking friends and contractors, AC glass had come up a few times as highly recommended. I chose to go with this company as their prices were competitive, and their service and professionalism was top-notch. Eric and Mark arrived when they said they would, installed my glass shower in the timeframe they promised, and we’re pleasure to have in my home during this time. He explained all the questions I had thoroughly and I was very satisfied and happy with my end result. Definitely would recommend them!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent products and service

We used this company to make custom shower and cabinet doors. Their quotes were significantly lower than the others we requested for variously 10 mil and 6 mil clear and etched tempered glass. Top quality glass fabrication and hardware was used in every product. Fit is perfect. Prompt and very courteous installation. The second time we hired AC Glass we didn’t bother seeking quotes and just used this company because we were so pleased with their product and service the first time. Highly recommend.

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary

Bathroom renovation

A C glass and Mirror has just completed a second project for us. We are very pleased with our beautiful glass shower and mirror. Their customer service and workmanship is excellent and is why they get a 10 star rating. I would definitely use them again in any future renovation.

meghan.huang in Toronto
meghan.huang in Toronto

Custom Mirrors

We were looking for a vendor to cut and install custom mirrors to our entryway within an inset of our closet doors. We sourced out 7 different mirror/glass vendors and AC Glass was by far the most cost effective (by a lot) and fastest to return our inquiry. Adam came out within a few days to measure and had his team install within 1 day of getting the mirror cut. Mirrors look fantastic and we are so happy with this quick and easy process. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for custom work done!

Rosalyn in Calgary
Rosalyn in Calgary

Bathroom mirror

AC Glass were great. They responded super fast to our quote request, then were able to come the same week to complete measurements, and then were able to install by the end of the week. It was so efficient and all of their staff were super friendly and professional.

Their price was also very good. For just a bit more than the competitors we looked at they came to do the measurements and installed our huge mirror. It was definitely worth it as our mirror fits perfectly and looks great.

Doug & Margaret in Hawkwood in Calgary
Doug & Margaret in Hawkwood in Calgary

Glass Shower Door & Side Panel

We contacted Claude as we were familiar with him from his previous company, Bevelled Glass, as we were more than happy with all the glass work they did in our new home about 15 years ago. Same old Claude with prompt excellent service at competive prices. Only took about a week after placing the order for the shower door to be installed by pleasant and competent workers. We have no hesitation in recommedning AC Glass & Mirror to anyone wanting friendly, efficient, and competent glass work.

Debbie in Shawnessy
Debbie in Shawnessy

Installed glass shower door

After several attempts to obtain a quote for glass doors with other companies ( no one else would call me back for an appt ), I went looking again through the yellow pages & came across A C Glass & Mirrors. Adam & his assistant came out that same day. They were knowledgable & extremely personable. The shower doors were installed a few weeks later. My experience with this company has been nothing short of fantastic service! I've recommended them to all of our friends who are remodeling their bathrooms.

More about Ac Glass & Mirror Ltd

AC Glass has over 30 years of experience in custom glass and mirror work. Specializing in frameless shower enclosures, custom mirrors, glass hand rail, pattern glass, and much more.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Calgary?