JC Framing

Jeremy in Brampton
Jeremy in Brampton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Framing

John's service is excellent ! I have been to JC Framing for all my framing for over 10 years. Great advice, prices and workmanship ! Also, John is very friendly and can suggest great framing ideas. I think he's won some awards as well, but not sure because he's so humble about it.

Petra from Toronto
Petra from Toronto

print/ art framing

John does excellent work. He has a great eye and takes a lot of pride in displaying your print/ art perfectly. It's not inexpensive but the quality and timeliness is outstanding. He een came to our house to help my husband hang up a large print over our fireplace. I highly recommend him.

jane garcia from Etobicoke
jane garcia from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Framing, Digital output

I have so much confidence in John after several years of having him do my personal and business framing, that I now just ask him to do whatever he thinks is best, and I'm always delighted with the results. He has even made real treasures out of truly raggedy old prints and photos for me - this man has an amazing talent. I would gladly recommend JC to anyone.

Mike P. in Etobicoke
Mike P. in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

artwork framing

I've used JC Framing several times over the last few years for framing of art work. The finished product has always exceeded our expectations - a combination of smart design and fine craftsmanship. The projects have always been completed on time (or early!) and prices are very reasonable. We'll return with more work in the future.

Ron Anderson in Toronto
Ron Anderson in Toronto

Framing of pictures

I had to get some pictures framed. It costs around $100 per frame but John does a good job. He is very fast in his work (he says a week and then it is done in like two days) and he always says I got a good deal. He also does a great job matching the frame to the picture and gives good suggestions. Great experience with him and would recommend him to anyone that needs their picture framed.