XYZ Storage

Reviews for XYZ Storage

Jeremy Nobel from Old Toronto
Jeremy Nobel from Old Toronto

Thanks to Xyz Storage

The representative at XYZ storage Lakeshore location were friendly, helpful and patience.

My movers were wonderful too from a reputable company that I found years ago, here on Homestars. The guys were very careful with my stuff and did the job quickly and efficiently. XYZ and the awesome team of movers I had helping made my move into storage seamless. I’m out of the county for 6 months and am sure my items will be safely cared for.

Good morning Jeremy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm happier Lakeshore team was able to make moving seamless for you!
We appreciate your business!

thatwaschrislee
thatwaschrislee

Great interactions with all staff, on the phone and in person!

Great experience overall. Easy to get a competent, willing person on the phone. Delivery guys were very helpful!! Carl, Harry, and Fahad made things happen under extreme conditions in February, in a very tight space! Everyone seemed happy to try to help.

We used the mobile storage bins. Found them so easy for staging and then moving a few weeks later.

Only thing I would recommend is more accurate estimations for delivery/pick-up.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I'm thrilled that Fahad, Carl and Harry made things happen for your move!

mairc in Toronto
mairc in Toronto

All Canadian Self Stoarge is excellent

In a move from Toronto to Hamilton I had to store my furniture and other items as there was a gap between moving from one residence to the other. All Canadian Self Storage at 1 Laird. Ave in East York was wonderful! The place itself is clean, monitored and very well organized. The staff are absolutely top notch, all of them, however Marie was the person I dealt with the most and she was extremely helpful, informative and knowledgeable. Very happy customer, I have already, and will continue to, recommend All Canadian Self Storage.

Good Morning Mairc,
we agree, we think Maria is pretty special as well! I am happy that you are a satisfied customer and would recommend our services!

storage

I got to know the people at all Canada Storage and they are a pleasure to deal with. They are most helpful with suggestions that met my specific need. I will be recommending them to the people around me who need storage solutions.

Good Evening Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services! We appreciate your business!

JuncKween in East York
JuncKween in East York

Awesome Storage Site

I've been a customer for a few years, This place is fantastic! Great job to the two ladies at the front desk. I live in Toronto, but choose this location as it was a lot cheaper than the rates quotes in Toronto!
I would recommend!

Good Evening JuncKween,

Thank you for taking the time to review our employees Doraine and Annissa!

Private User reviews , ON

Best uhaul experience

I rented a uhaul truck at the 150 duncan mill road unit 3. Both Alex & Venkatesh were professional, fast and kind. Strongly recommend this location.

Keep in mind that I have a corporate account and rent over 100 uhauls per year. Best experience this far.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to review our employees Alex and Venkatesh!

Georgetta in Scarborough
Georgetta in Scarborough

5 Years later, & I am still a happy customer

This team (Annissa & doraine) are simply amazing. From hot beverages in the morning, and a warm smile even at days end! They really do go above and beyond to assist their customers!

Hi Georgetta!

Wow, 5 Years!! Thank you for your customer loyalty!!

dieselnz
dieselnz

Stored Household while sold out house

Juddie from All Canadian Storage represents what customer service is all about!! She is friendly, helpful and customer focused.

Would reccomend All Canadian Storage to friends and would definitely use them again!

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to review our employee Juddie!

Xi in Old Toronto
Xi in Old Toronto

amazing customer service!!

I've requested so much from these ladies at Scarborough, and they always try to accommodate. The service here is impeccable! I would definately recommend this storage company to anyone who asks!!

Hello Xi,

Ar in East York
Ar in East York

Truck

We were very happy to get the truck we wanted at a very short notice.
Very friendly team!. We would recommend this shop.
Thank you very much . Great service, will use them again.
Thank you All Canadian Self Storage and Alex.

Good Evening
We appreciate the time you took to write us a review!

More about XYZ Storage

Formerly known as All Canadian Self-Storage, our team has been serving the GTA and Toronto area since 1997. Our indoor heated self storage facilities across Toronto have been loved by our customers. From our drive-through units and rental moving trucks to our quality packing supplies, we make space convenient for our customers.

We’ve endeavour to offer the highest quality customer service, professional business practices, and friendly building designs for our Canadian storage customers. We offer conveniently priced and cheap self storage solutions that reflect the true value of having your items safely stored away. Our new XYZ Storage brand is a testament to how we have redefined public storage in Canada and to continue to innovate on improvements to the experience.

We will continue to believe in storage spaces that are functional, effective, and easy. At the end of the day, your self storage space is personal to you and we will make it as such. Self storage should be a positive experience, helping you get the most out of your own spaces and busy lives. We look forward to continuing to service our communities in Downtown Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Vaughan.___