No Problem Movers

Reviews for No Problem Movers

Summer69 in Mississauga
Summer69 in Mississauga

Fantastic and Truly No Problem

The move was very smooth and simple. The movers were super careful, considerate, cooperative and very friendly to deal with. I highly recommend this company if you are looking to move. I would use them again in the future...for sure!!!

Terry Martin from Concord
Terry Martin from Concord
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Boy did I get taken

This Company will not return my calls. I've had to file a Police report for the missing items.
Company was hired for a fire restoration move. Remove furniture and clothing and household items. Catalogue it all and send out to be cleaned, inspected and then stored.
Moving date came. They never showed up. It took thee other dates to get my belongs, most furniture damaged, missing or belonging to some one else.
Furniture or clothing never cleaned as contracted.
Company refuses to return calls.

Keith in Dartmouth
Keith in Dartmouth
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Fraud Claim

Police investigated and recommended a lawsuit after my belongings have been held hostage since October. Theyve illegally tripled the quote, tried to tell the BBB I'm not their customer until I sent my BILL as proof. Look at the BBB grade. The media is now informed.

DEB in Mississauga
DEB in Mississauga

Moving to my new house

Shout out to Raz, Claire, Rocky and team. You guys are simply awesome. Packing and moving was done seamlessly. And most important you all had a smile on your face all the time. The overall experience has left a lovely feeling in my mind. Would surely recommend No Problem Movers for anybody who wants no problem during their move.

Thank you for your pleasant words, Deb! We are more than happy that you felt the comfort and satisfaction with our service. We also thank you for making it easier for us to do our job. It is our pleasure to be able to do business with you! :)

heba in Toronto
heba in Toronto

Moving Service

I had my move on Saturday. the team was on time and they were extremely efficient and moved fast. the wrapped and protected all our furniture and electronics. The new house was a bit tricky to enter the furniture as it's 1 2.5 stories with many stairs that are a bit narrow and curved. however, they were extremely smart in handling that and were able to put all the furniture in its place without any damages. Kudos to Rocky, Dharamvir and Devander :)

Thank you Heba! It was a pleasure doing your move. Thank you for comments. We are glad that you appreciate our main principle that we apply to every move... "The 3 E's [Experience, Efficient & Effective]".

J Millar in Mississauga
J Millar in Mississauga

House Move

Sohail and Darvinder were both amazing. The move went quickly and efficiently. I couldn't be more pleased. They were on time and had the furniture loaded and delivered without delay. Many thanks.

Thanks again for your kind words. Will make sure to let the crew know. We take a lot of pride in ensuring that our clients are fully satisfied and received the quality that they expect. A lot of that is attributed to having a well prepared client such as yourself which made the relocation from Toronto to Mississauga a task enjoyed by all. Thank you for the compliment and your business is greatly appreciated! All the best.

ahmed.zia
ahmed.zia

House Move

Can't thank the team of No Problem Movers enough. They were very professional throughout starting from quoting till getting paid. Abbas, the manager was super helpful and detailed to the extent giving us suggestions on how we can optimize. The quote was for 6 hours and we got all done within 5 hours!!
The team of 3 people (Rocky, Sohail and Surinder) who came for our move very dedicated and super quick. They packed the furniture nicely and unpacked in the same manner. They were very pleasant to deal with. Had a wonderful seamless experience with them for my move.

Hi Ahmed and thank you very much for your kind words. It is our job to ensure that a safe and cost effective move is presented to you, it results in a win win. Thank you once again and truly appreciate your comments in which you being so well prepared made it easy for us to move you from house to house. All the best Ahmed and thank you.

Tattness in Toronto
Tattness in Toronto

Moving out of province

So far I'm less than impressed. We are moving to Nova Scotia tomorrow and we have an apartment lined up for October 1st. When we hired this company they told us since they don't deliver on Sundays our stuff would be delivered on Monday October 2nd which is perfectly fine. They didnt show up the day they were supposed to, they rescheduled for the day after at noon. They showed up at 4:00. I let it slide without complaint. NOW my girlfriend informs me they called her stating the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A) we leave for Nova Scotia tomorrow and its a 2 day drive. B) We don't have the apartment until the 1st. and C) WE AGREED on delivery on the 2nd! I'm startin to get infuriated now. UPDATE: This situation has now escalated to pricing being almost triple the quote amount which I have read many reviews that suggest this is typical of this company. After collecting many texts, voicemails and emails backing our claim we are taking legal action. Many other steps will be taken to prevent others from being ripped off. This stops now. "You gave us a bad review so we can't give you a credit for our inability to adhere to schedules agreed upon". Never have I experienced such a lack of accountability and professionalism.

Colleen
Colleen

Moving from apartment to house

The movers were prompt, well organized and very efficient. They had my 3 bedroom apartment packed up within and hour and a half and were just as efficient unloading afterwards.

Hi Colleen,
Thank you for your feedback, its greatly appreciated. I am glad your move within Brampton from an apartment to a house went well as promised and glad we could be of service. Thank you once again and truly a pleasure doing business with you. Take care.

Regards,

Gita, T.
Gita, T.

Move and return contents of condo

Based on a recommendation, I contacted No Problem Movers. The administration was efficient, flexible and cost stayed within estimate given by Abbas.
Movers were friendly. Kevin especially ensured that the team took care of the furniture and of floor and walls.
I would use them another time if I have the need.

Hi Gita,
Thank you for your feedback. When being referred it is the greatest compliment one can receive in the business world. Having many dealings with Insurance firms, restoration companies and flooring companies our level of service is always at the same standard...ensure the client is always satisfied and be as efficient and effective as possible. Thank you once again for your kind words and for your business.

More about No Problem Movers

We don't compromise on Service At No Problem Movers, our sole aim is to provide exceptional customer service. Whether it's Residential move, Corporate move, GTA move, Local move, Long Distance move, across the floor, down the block or across the country. We will treat you and your belongings with respect ...