Dom Design Group

Reviews for Dom Design Group

Asia in Toronto
Asia in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Dominika was recommended to me by the kitchen cabinetry company I was using. She reviewed my kitchen design and introduced some small changes which made a big impact in adding style and function to the kitchen. She was very generous with her time and fair with pricing. I would definitely recommend her and would love to work with her in the future.

Joanna

Christine and Doug in North york
Christine and Doug in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

Interior renovation and redecorating

I have used Dominika of Dom Design for 2 houses now and recommend her highly. She designed a complete ground floor renovation and addition for our first home and it was beautiful. She also designed renovations of all our bathrooms in our current home and they are stunning. More recently she helped with redecorating the ground floor of our current home and helped me with paint colours and drapery design and again we are very happy. Highly recommend