Pioneer Nursery

John Barclay in Oxford Mills
John Barclay in Oxford Mills
2 reviews KEMPTVILLE, ON

Herbs, Vegetable and Perennial seedlings

Every plant I've bought at Pioneer has been hardy and well maintained; all have thrived when transplanted. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful; often making suggestions about the variety of plant to purchase as well as its proper care. Prices are reasonable and when considering the quality, a bargain

13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Strawberry plants & thyme

After being so impressed by Pioneer Nursery on my first visit (http://homestars.com/reviews/87251?company_id=2641294), I returned to buy a strawberry plant and thyme. The staff (different from the last) were quick to help and go through the different types of strawberries. They always take the time to show you where each plant is and what the differences are. I absolutely love this place.

Sheila in SPENCERVILLE
Sheila in SPENCERVILLE
2 reviews SPENCERVILLE, ON

Bought hard-to-find perennials

Once again I came back looking for a perennial that I was not able to find elsewhere. I have always found that if there is a plant that is hard to find, I can get it here at Pioneer Nursery. Plus, I was looking for a specific low-growing juniper that is appropriate for my Japanese garden. They had the perfect specimen. And James was very helpful.

Dave Leonard in Kemptville
Dave Leonard in Kemptville
5 reviews Kemptville, ON

Buying Plants and other landscaping material

I have been shopping at Pioneer Nursery for 15 years and have always found it to have an excellent selection and provide knowledgeable service. The trees and shrubbery were of top quality - I would definitely recommend Pioneer Nursery to anyone looking for good plants.

13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Buying Plants

We are reclaiming a lawn gone wild. One of the plants I'd like to experiment with is Lavender, perhaps as a field plant. After not finding lavender plants in most nurseries, I went to Pioneer Nursery. The place has everything and at very reasonable rates. I looked everywhere for lavender and found a Sea Lavender. The woman at cash had known that I had been looking for lavender and upon seeing what I had picked up offered to scour the nursery to find the right plant. She found and brought back the last three plants and proceeded to share maintenance issues. When the owner, Alfred, also saw what plants I had, he continued to provide even more in depth advice. If you want to find unique plants and great expert service, Pioneer Nursery is for you!