Trewin Farm Equipment

Darren in Blackstock
Darren in Blackstock
1 review Blackstock, ON

Driveshaft repair

Had a problem with getting my u joint out. Stopped by to see if they could help. Without hesitation they said no problem and fixed my driveshaft even though it was not farm equipment related. Great guys to deal with. Will definitely be back. Thanks

Cate M in Port Perry
Cate M in Port Perry
3 reviews Blackstock, ON

Lawn tractor

Lloyd and Earl are great! I had no idea what to look for in a lawn tractor but Lloyd helped me decide which one to get. When I had an issue starting it, he popped by to show me what the problem was. I can always give them a quick call and they will help.