Babayan's

Review for Babayan's

Hellen in Toronto
Hellen in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I had hired a portable steam carpet cleaning company to come to my home and clean my mother's carpets. The steam cleaner steamed the carpets but then a horrible odour developed once the rugs began to dry and it became unbearable. Clearly he was incompetent and the money that he charged for his services was wasted.
A friend recommended Babayan's to get the carpets properly cleaned because they used them and were always happy with the results.
The location was convenient and there was parking available. Once inside, I was greeted by a couple of nice customer service agents and was promptly directed to Theo, the owner of the company. He had the carpets unloaded out of my car for me and brought into the large cleaning facility where they could be opened up and looked at. He was knowledgeable and recommended a cleaning process that would eliminate the odours and quoted a very reasonable price. I could see the carpet cleaning equipment in the warehouse and realized that cleaning carpets by steam cleaning at home, paled in comparison to the cleaning job that these huge washing machines were capable of doing.
When I got my carpets back a few days later, they were spotless, smelt nice and looked like new. I have since cleaned eight of my carpets and recommended them to family and friends. I will remain a loyal client.
Thank you Theo, and everyone at Babayan’s.