Appliance Haus

10800 Bayview Ave. Richmond Hill ON L4S

Reviews for Appliance Haus

peter from Toronto
peter from Toronto

New cupboards with great imagination

From 1st contact with this company we were on the same wave length and ultimately selected them to plan, build and install our new cupboards. The lead time is about 12 weeks, but thats all part of the planning. The kitchen arrived on time and the lead installer Nicola, is an artist and crafted our new kitchen with such attention to detail, we were very pleased. We are just now starting to enjoy all of the features that are built in to this kitchen. We love it!

Dear Peter, we are happy that you had such a wonderful experience with our company and hope you will enjoy the kitchen for many years ahead.

Maria Cristian from Vaughan
Maria Cristian from Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

My husband and I had our kitchen installed in April 2015; the design phase was crucial for the outcome of the project and Ocsana was an excellent designer, she took our ideas and suggested a few changs that turned out to be great and we are very thankful for that. She is very professional and you can trust her 100%. The quality of the furniture is top of the line and everything fit together perfectly; our kitchen is unique and we will enjoy it for years to come. We were slightly disappointed with the fact that the installation project coordinator had never come after installation to see how the final project turned out; I suggest they do that in the future as respect for their clients.
I would gladly recommend appliance house to others

Kate in Vaughan
Kate in Vaughan
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

Closet - A YEAR OF HISTORY

In January 2014 we ordered a big four-doors closet and paid FULL AMOUNT - $7,000 on the day of purchase.

Till now, January 2015, the closet we got exists in our bedroom with two doors instead of four, as showed on attached photo.
Appliance Hause made us sign a contract, in which were mentioned our obligations with consequences of violating them and terms of delivery as obligations from the store. When I asked what happens if we don't receive the closet when promised, saleswomen Oksana told that she cannot add such thing to the contract.

All the furniture they sell comes by sea from Europe. Unfortunately, the closet wasn't in the shipment it was supposed to be in. We weren't told why.

I sold our old closets close to the promised date (I couldn't imagine that the store would be untruthful about the terms) and we lived without a closet at all for TWO MONTHS because next ship sailed without it too.
That was a hell, since the closet was supposed to contain all our clothes and all of them were in boxes on the floor.

Finally, we got a closet without two doors, since they were broken.

Since then the store kept telling us that the two missing doors will arrive with every shipment, which occurs once in 1-1,5 months.

I cannot recall the exact number, but it must be at least eight times we were told that the doors arrived broken again or the reason was unclear.

The last time we were told to wait till the beginning of December. When I wrote on the 28th of December that we want to return the closet and get our money back, I was told to wait till the beginning of January!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IN THAT? I wouldn't, if I hadn't had these promises in my mailbox and this closet in my bedroom.

Dear Kate,

We sincerely regret and would like to apologize for the unfortunate situation with the closet order. All information was forwarded to manufacturing and transportation companies to make sure it will not happen again in the future.

However we would like to clarify some details about your order.
Agreement was signed on Jan 27, 2014.
As per agreement the Standard Manufacturing and Lead Time of goods is 10 weeks not including holidays upon order confirmation by manufacturing. Order was confirmed by manufacturer on Feb 7/2014. We have 3 statutory holidays in Ontario – Feb 17, Apr 18 and 21. That gives us approximate delivery date Apr 24/2014.
Delivery was completed on May 2, which was, and we apologize, an 8 day delay, unlike the 2 month delay that was mentioned in your feedback.
2 doors out of 4 came broken due to oversees transportation problem and unfortunately Appliance Haus does not have power over such circumstances.
We understood your frustration and that is why a FULL REFUND WAS OFFERED to your husband at that time. He asked for some time to make a decision, and called back having decided to keep the closet and wait for the doors' replacement to arrive because you were satisfied with quality of product and installation.
Doors could not be sent by air due to size restrictions and the lead time was the same – around 10 weeks.
Doors came broken again, which was a shock for us because it has NEVER happened to us before.

We could not find an explanation and could not offer anything else except apologies and full refund. Full refund was not requested at that time.

Our company is closed from Dec 25, 2014 till Jan 4, 2015 including, so full refund could not be given at that time and that is why you were asked to call us on Jan 5, 2015.

Doors arrived on Dec 23, 2014 and due to company holidays we are not able to install the doors until after Jan 4, 2015.

We would like to offer you again a FULL REFUND and if you decide to accept it, please contact us on Monday Jan 5/2014 to discuss all details.

I would like to apologize again on behalf of Appliance Haus for all the inconvenience that the experience may have caused you and your family.

Kind regards,
Project coordinator

David from Richmond Hill
David from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

From concept to initial design, to adjustments, to follow up and service, these people were top notch and the product excellent. We highly recommend Appliance Haus and have since been back for more.

Neerja from Thornhill
Neerja from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I would highly recommend Mariya from Appliance Haus to help with kitchen renovations. She and her husband are extremely professional and made me feel 100% comfortable with their work. They took the time to understand my needs, they took full responsibility with their contractors/installers to ensure the work was done correctly, and they completed the project on time. There were a few things I wanted fixed once the installation was complete, and they addressed all of my concerns immediately. My kitchen is absolutely beautiful, and the experience was very positive! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Diana from Vaughan
Diana from Vaughan

New Kitchen Installation

Your company was recommended to me by my colleague. We met with one of your designers Oksana Nweze, at 7-10800 Bayview Avenue, Richmond Hill location and haven't regretted our decision. My family is very happy with our new kitchen, Oksana is a great designer, very creative and dedicated. She spend a lot of her time answering all of our questions, provided great design advice and made the entire design functional and beautiful. She supervised all of the installation phases very thoroughly. As a result of her work the kitchen became our favorite gathering place in the entire house.

Sincerely,
Diana Kondratiev

Hi Diana, our greatest accomplishment is a happy customer! Thank you, Appliance Haus Team

Yuliya from Oakville
Yuliya from Oakville

Modern German made Wardrobe

If you are looking for German made modern wardrobe, you should check “Appliance Haus & Kitchens”. They sell all kinds of modern closets and wardrobes made by two well known German companies – Nolte and Huelsta. We ordered Nolte closet for my teenaged son’s bedroom. Besides the exceptional quality of wardrobe, that we bought, we were very pleased with customer service at Appliance Hause King St West location. The sales clerk helped us to configure wardrobe that suits our needs, choose profile finish that goes well with our hardwood floor and chrome stylish handles that completed the modern look of the room. Because we customized the wardrobe, it was ordered from Germany and took about 1,5 month to come to us. It arrived on exact date as we were promised. We are planning to buy another Nolte corner wardrobe system from Appliance Haus for our master bedroom.

Hi Yuliya, Thank you for choosing our products! It was a pleasure to work with you as well.
Appliance Haus Team

Chuck Rajan from Richmond Hill
Chuck Rajan from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher Purchase

As part of our home renovation, we were looking to finally add a dishwasher to our line of kitchen appliances. We had done reviews on many brands from Kitchen Aid, to Kenmore, to Bosch, to Miele, etc.

We were driving on Bayview and decided to stop by Appliance Haus. We were greeted by Sergei and immediately felt like we had great customer service.

My wife explained to Sergei that we are looking for a dishwasher to add to our kitchen and told him specifically we were inclined on purchasing a Miele dishwasher. Sergei showed us the different models as per our budget and we ended up with the right one that was designed for our needs.

To make the experience even better, Sergei told us that if we have any problems at all after installation, we were to notify him immediately so he can rectify the problem.

Will be recommending the place to friends and family.

Weena in the Annex
Weena in the Annex
1 review TORONTO, ON

kitchen cabinets and appliances

Sergei and Mariya were very delightful to work with during our kitchen renovation. They were very attentive to details, going the extra miles to deliver great results for our kitchen cabinets and appliances. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen. Their services are exceptional. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new kitchen.

Nick & Bess - Newmarket
Nick & Bess - Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen and Laundry Room renovation

We renovated the main floor of our house. We chose Appliance Haus/Nolte Kitchens to install the kitchen and laundry room cabinets. Our whole kitchen is outfitted in Miele appliances, which we purchased from Appliance Haus. The whole experience, from planning, to order placement, to installation was excellent. Appliance Haus' products are top of the line. The quality of their cabinets is top of the line. We looked at approx. 20 high-end kitchen manufacturers and they did not compare. They are also reasonably priced compared to local companies. They are modern Euro-style kitchens with impeccable attention to detail & quality. My kitchen came from Germany in less time than had we chosen a kitchen manufacturer locally. The quality is top of the line. Not a single thing was missing, not a single measurement was incorrect. The kitchen is absolutely gorgeous -- a work of art. We are extremely happy with the outcome. I will send pics once the marble counter top is installed. Mariya & Sergei at Appliance Haus are extremely knowledgable with regards to technology both on the appliance side and on the cabinet side of their business. I would highly recommend people to pay them a visit and discuss their projects with them.

More about Appliance Haus

Appliance Haus & Kitchens is the biggest customer focused boutique-style Miele Appliances and German Kitchen Cabinets source in Canada. You will find all – German made kitchen cabinets and appliances - in our showroom! www. appliancehaus. ca
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Richmondhill?