Wyse Buys Trading Inc

Aleciia in Halifax
Aleciia in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Bed

Very pleased with the service. They guys who loaded my bed were kind and funny. The guy Worked with me to get what I needed for a great price!! I really apreciate it! Thank you!

Nat from Dartmouth
Nat from Dartmouth
11 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Couch and coffee tables

Single mom on my own and needed few pieces of furniture for my new apartment.
They were great and helpful and have very reasonable prices for there items.
They helped with free delivery because I didn't have a car or anyone to help me.

Marie-Eve Couture in Dartmouth
Marie-Eve Couture in Dartmouth
2 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Used furniture

I purchased furniture (living room furniture) from Wyse Buys Trading Inc. upon first moving to the area. I found the store to be clean and easy to navigate. They had a lot of selection for used furniture, and all of the merchandise seemed of good quality. I am pleased with my purchase, and the furniture is still in good condition even after a few years have passed. The only thing I was disappointed in with this company was the service; I was not approached by a sales representative while I was browsing in the store, and the staff members did not seem very approachable. Overall though, I would come here again for good quality used furniture and appliances, and would recommend this store to anyone furnishing their apartment on a budget.

More about Wyse Buys Trading Inc

We buy and sell qualiety used appaliances & furinture