Dwight's Roofing Ltd

51109 RR244
Leduc County
AB
T4X0P2

Called Dwight's and asked for someone to come out and quote and they did so immediately which is more than I can say for a few others I asked to come out. Once we were ready to do the garage it was booked in within the week pending weather. The guys did a great job, found some issues and fixed the problem. Driveway was left clean and so far we haven't found anything in the grass either. Now hopefully the roof will last for another 30 yrs. Thanks Guys!

sonia  from Edmonton
sonia from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

HOUSE AND GARAGE ROOFING

Courtney from Dwight's was very responsive with their quot. Michelle and crew were very professional and efficient....always cleaning up at the end of the day. Work was done on time. Great Job

Kevin from Sherwood Park
Kevin from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Cedar Shake re-roofing

Unlike 2 competitors, Courtney from Dwight's was very responsive with their quote. They gave us a great price for having the work done in winter. Michelle and crew were very professional and efficient....always cleaning up at the end of the day despite the snow. Work was done in a timely fashion despite a couple of snowstorms. Excellent job!

Geoffrey from Sherwood Park
Geoffrey from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Roof Re-shingling

I attained 3 quotes. One from the company who did the roof of my neighbor's behind me and also beside me as well as from Harold who had his own roofing company but joined Dwight's. Dwight's matched the price on their original quote. Demetrius is extremely friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable. They delivered the product and after the rainy days stopped Dustin came out to do all 3 of our houses. I have seen LOTS of roofs done and I can tell you that NOT ONE of them were ever as clean as the job Dustin did up. All garbage was done as he went, it was all tossed out from in the bin or close tot he bin. Clean up was done every night. It was sparkling clean. Not a nail or paper anywhere to be found. He took the time to ensure all the little things were done right. Best job ever. Called in for my bill and even the receptionist is extremely nice. I have no idea why some others are rating this company badly. Top notch company, go with them even if they might be a little bit more. A+ for customer service, installation and product. You won't be sorry and I'm very happy I went with them. I even read the reviews before I chose them.

Brenda from St. Albert
Brenda from St. Albert
5 reviews St. Albert, AB

roof replacemetn

Great job. Sent out very experienced and qualified roofers to replace the cedar shakes on our roof. Prior to this provided expert advice on the type and quality that would best suit our needs and assured us and actually followed through on making sure we were satisfied with the job. Cleanup was fantastic, and workers were friendly and professional. Thank you for the great job.

Darryn from Edmonton
Darryn from Edmonton
19 reviews Edmonton, AB

Re-Roofing

I had Dwights come out and re-roof our house that was built in 1992 and was less than impressed. The quoting process went well and when they did the job they did it in the amount of time they said they would. The crew seemed ok and the roof looked good from down on the ground.
However, the trouble came when it first rained. Water was pouring into our attached garage. They came and fixed it but not sure of the details of what they had to do. It has now been approximately 3-4 years since the job was completed, and recently water has started leaking into the garage again. I checked it out myself and found that they left a big gap where they cut the flashing next to the outside wall and did not put in a new piece as they should have -- I have done this myself and it doesnt leak anymore.
Another issue we had came up a few weeks after the first. Water was leaking down through an interior wall and into the basement near the furnace. They came out and apparently just gobbed on silicone everywhere hoping that would work. It did not. After several calls they were saying that our house wasn't built right and that there should be a "cricket" to channel water away from the chimney. However I know that there are many houses built this way and we had never had a leak and the house was 20+ years old. I pulled apart the siding and checked out the flashing and found that they had punctured it with a nail, allowing water in. If they had bothered to investigate further they would have found this. I fixed it and have not had a leak since.
As well, many nail heads were left exposed and they promised to come back in the spring to seal them but I never heard from them again and was not thrilled about them touching my roof anymore.
Afterwards, I also realized that they had left the old plumbing vents even though i paid for new ones to be installed. We also found handfuls of nails in the flowerbeds and surrounding areas for weeks after the install.
I gave them many opportunities to address the problem and they chose to ignore it and say that it was the builder's fault.

Karen Stanich in Edmonton
Karen Stanich in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replace shingles on roof

The workers are courteous and they did an excellent job. They cleaned all the debris and garbage from the old shingles from our yard to our satisfaction. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Cynthia Pon from Edmonton
Cynthia Pon from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof replacement

We used this company to replace our pine shake roof. We installed cedar shakes and this company completed the project efficiently and kept the site clean. We had to call them back for minor repairs after a wind storm, and had no difficulties with quick follow up for our service call request.

Eloise Smith in Edmonton
Eloise Smith in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

New shingles on house

The quote was very reasonable and explained thoroughly to me at the time given. Also had grace period to bow out of contract. Contractors arrived early on the day of installationa and completed evrything in 1 day. Clean up was unbelievable - not a scrap left around. Have recommended this firm many times.

Looking for Roofing pros in Edmonton?