Giglio & Sons Paving & Concrete Ltd

Reviews for Giglio & Sons Paving & Concrete Ltd

vardutto in Waterloo
vardutto in Waterloo

Flawless Work

We hired Giglio & Sons to redo our front property in full stamped concrete. The work came out beautiful and they finished it earlier than expected. I would highly recommend these guys and I am having them complete more work this year.

agaskin from Woodbridge
agaskin from Woodbridge
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

paved driveway and poured stamped concrete curbs and patio

***Stay AWAY from Giglio & Sons***

My retired parents had them pave their driveway and pour stamped concrete curbs and patio. Within 1 year, concrete was cracking and the portion at the sides of the house was fall off! Multiple phone calls went not returned. Kept on saying he will come back - have not seen him since. concrete has since chipped and it does not appear a proper sealant job was done. Terrible experience - would not recommend unless your looking to be ignored.

Vercillo1 from Woodbridge
Vercillo1 from Woodbridge
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Concrete patterned cement driveway

Would not recommend Giglio & Sons Paving & Concrete Ltd.
Sebastian gained our trust as we were repeatedly told of the excellent work they do, we were not told the driveway would be slippery in the winter months.
Unfortunately, the cement cracked, chipped, discoloured - all within the year, and nothing was done to resolve these issues. My many telephone calls were ignored, not a professional company to deal with. If you want a job well done, DO NOT contract Giglio & Sons Paving. Save yourself the heartache.

guy from Brampton
guy from Brampton

concrete drives and walkways

engaged giglio to do 2 walkways at my home..front and side
between june 10/15 & june 18th/15..work was done fast & efficiently by the crew of Giglio...but with some reservations...while performing the job the bobcat operator for giglio damaged a small portion of my asphalt driveway adjacent to the first step of the walkway. To this day the damage has not been repaired after numerous calls to the boss "Frank " of giglio..too many to mention. secondly Frank the boss does not return calls on a timely basis..many weeks can go by before you hear from him..Next my wife & I discovered 2 more deficiencies in the work after the job was done...I completely fixed one...a pocket in the underside of the concrete on the side walkway where the walkway starts from a tree bed & goes along side the garage...this was caused by the concrete not completely settling & was missed by Frank's crew, being up against the tree bed..the next deficiency which was mentioned in several phone messages at frank's business number involved a piece of concrete which broke off the lip of the first step adjacent to the asphalt driveway...I told frank in the numerous messages that I partially repaired the damage to the chipped step and that all I needed was colour to mix with my masonry coating to finish the repair..Frank call's back, acknowledges but then is a no show once again.....So in conclusion there are 2 deficiencies waiting 7 weeks to be addressed by this company and this man prefers that I go away...bottom line Frank, (Giglio Construction ) has a lot to improve where customer service is at stake and I would only recommend his business if you are a handyman

We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused you and would of been glad to make the concrete repair at the same time we arrive to repair the driveway. We have not forgotten about your asphalt repair, as we mobilize to complete our asphalt projects in Brampton we will supply the hot mix asphalt and bring you the color hardener. Thank you for your patience as we deal with weather & scheduling delays, Giglio & Sons Paving & Concrete Ltd.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Driveway

This past summer we needed our driveway replaced. We also decided to have a concrete walk put in along the side of the house and a pad put in the backyard. I called Giglio and Sons for a quote. Joe came and looked at what we wanted done and gave me a fair price. Joe told me when they would start work. On the date given the trucks arrived early in the morning and the work was done promptly and meticulously. I loved the job they did and would recommend them to anyone.

Maria in Mississauga
Maria in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

Frank answered the call, and gave me a quote after I gave him the sq. ft involved. Having done my research, I knew the price was fair.
When the trucks arrived, my estimate was off. However, Frank was very professional and gave me, again, a very fair price.
The work was done meticulously. I loved the work.
The workers were thorugh, clean, and efficient.
Great work for a fair price. And, the work came with a year's guarantee.
I would recommend Giglio and sons to my friends and family. I just emailed my family to praise the company's work !

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Woodbridge?