AMJ Campbell Toronto

Reviews for AMJ Campbell Toronto

Lea & Nick, North York
Lea & Nick, North York

Amazing job !!!!

A big kudos to AMJ Campbell, especially Glen and his amazing team. What a delight they were - courteous, professional, very hard working and proficient. Moved from Toronto to Port Perry mid April. Took about 7 hours and they were working non-stop. We couldn't keep up with them!!! Nothing broken or chipped. Also had our kitchen dishes and all kitchen ware packed by a wonderful team of ladies. I could never pack dishes the way they did. Absolutely amazing!! We can't say enough about how AMJ made our stressful day more relaxed. We wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend them to anyone. Again, thanks to AMJ and Glen and his wonderful team. Awesome job!!!!

Hi Lea & Nick,
Thank you very much for your glowing review! We were thrilled to receive this note. We're also so glad to hear your move went so well. Our crew members do work very hard on each and every move. Wishing you all the best in your new Port Perry home!

1 review Peterborough, ON

Fantastic!!!

Recently moved from Toronto to Peterborough. The AMJ team were outstanding. They were polite, courteous and very hard working. The quote provided for my move was reasonable and ended up coming in under the quoted price. I highly recommend this company. Thanks AMJ Campbell!!!!

Wow, what a great review! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us, we truly appreciate it. We are also thrilled you had such a positive experience moving with AMJ Campbell. Wishing you all the best as you settle into your new home.

Terry in Barrie
Terry in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great Move!

Was very impressed with Bruce and Crew from AMJ Campbell Barrie location. They were fast and efficient, I was nervous due to it being a winter move but the team did great! Would defiantly recommend AMJ Campbell for your next move

Thank you very much for your review Terry! We are always thrilled to read comments such as yours and appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. Hope you are settling into your new home!

Jim Peterborough in Mississauga
Jim Peterborough in Mississauga

Mayfair delivery

Very impressed with service provided by AMJ Campbell for delivery of our Wayfair dining room table. Kept us informed as to delivery time and were great unloading the table. Very efficient and courteous crew.

Hi Jim,

Thank you very much for your review. We love reading messages such as yours and even more thrilled you had such a great experience with us! Your note will also be passed along to our crew to show our appreciation for their great service to you.

Hope you are enjoying your new dining room table!

Chandu/Kusuma Kadambari  in Mississauga
Chandu/Kusuma Kadambari in Mississauga

Two nervous Seniors move from known to unknown!

Our daughter who lives in Windsor ON was getting anxious of our welfare we were alone in Pickering ON. She found us a home and we had the anxious task of moving.
Of course the business of selling our home and buying our new home in Windsor was anything but smooth.
The only thing that happened good was AMJ. Right from the start to end they were true professionals. Absolute delight to see the way the way they conducted their business. Danny Santia our contact literally took the worry out of the move.
In simple words, thank you for taking care of us.

Hello,
Wow, what a lovely note you sent, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write us. We love reading comments such as yours and are thrilled you had such a positive move experience. This is the type of service level we strive to meet with every customer.
Thank you again and hope you are settling into your new Windsor home!

Mette in Mississauga
Mette in Mississauga

Moving

I would not recommend this company for moving abroad. Our shipment was poorly packaged and we had many things broken upon receiving them. Our dining room table was destroyed. We filled out all of their numerous requests of paperwork and quotes for replacement for insurance, just to be told 4 months later that our claim was denied as we had opted for total loss. They could have said that right away.
No customer service here for poor handling of our goods.

Hi Mette,

We would love to assist with your situation. Do you mind providing us with your registration number? This will help us look up your move details. Feel free to send them to: Krystal Duz, [email protected] or call 905-670-7111 ext.3488.

Our sincere apologies for the poor service level you feel you received, we would like to look further into this and see if there is anything we can do.

Thank you for writing us, this is a huge help for future improvement!

cara in Toronto
cara in Toronto

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Worst. Ever.

DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS. Not only did they delete my FB post about the quality of their employees but they also broke the leg off my infants changing table and never told me. They simply placed the full dresser back onto a broken leg. This is a huge safety concern as the dresser could have toppled over while she was on it. Their employees are NOT trustworthy and fully knew what they were doing. DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS.

Blah blah blah please call us to resolve but there’s no resolution or ownership of being at fault. I make sure to tell anyone looking for a mover to absolutely avoid these shady people. Can’t wait to see their fluffy company response (again).

Hi Cara,

We have attempted to look up your move details but can’t seem to find record of the issues you experienced or your file. Perhaps the move was booked under another name? If you would like to let us know the full customer name who organized the move, or provide us with a registration number, that would be the best method to allow us to look into your account. Kindly send this information to: Krystal Duz, [email protected] or call 905-670-7111 ext. 3488 so we can assist with the issues you experienced. On behalf of the whole AMJ Campbell team, I would like to sincerely apologize for the poor service you feel you received during your move and would like to make it better.

Thank you for writing us, this definitely helps us to improve and assist you any way we can!

Long distance Job well done.

So I was initially on Homestars to review a few contractors who worked on my house, but when I saw I could review my movers I felt compelled to do so.

My move was a long (sort of) distance move. I had two drivers one who loaded my furniture and one who delivered. Initially I thought the driver, Rob (whom was awesome) would be on both ends, but he sent another driver from their crew named Brandon.

My move from Ontario to Quebec went smoothly. Rob and the boys showed up at my house to load up my goods. The process could not have gone smoother. Then he sent another driver, Brandon and one of the guys from the move Sean to deliver my goods. I was extremely impressed. The crew seemed to gel extremely well. Sean was on both ends, however he seemed to remember where everything went - and him and Brandon worked really well together.

None the less, I would advise on using this company since they were on time, personable and professional. The crew also loaded and delivered in a two day period. This was not an option with other companies but they explained that they had worked it out to use two drivers. We did the same drive as the crew the night of the move and were exhausted. Brandon and Sean were energetic upon arrival and really lifted our spirits. They also had "action plans" for our more difficult pieces that we did not have a home for yet.

Hope the teams do read these reviews as I was extremely impressed on both ends, however, I could not remember everybodys names.

Hi there,

Thank you so very much for your lovely review! It brings us great joy to read comments such as yours. We can assure you we do pass on all messages/reviews to our crew to assist with praising for a job well done. "Lifting your spirits" is something we can't train but do have great crews who take it upon themselves to display these characteristics so we are so appreciative of them all. If you still have a registration number we could definitely get the full crew names for you. Feel free to send this information to: Krystal Duz, [email protected], 905-670-7111 ext. 3488.

Appreciate your note and glad you had a great moving experience with AMJ Campbell Moving!

Bad customer service for Wayfair agent shipment

Ordered merchandise through Wayfair.ca.

The order took five days to reach AMJ Campbell's dock from the US, after which AMJ was supposed to contact me to arrange a final delivery time. No one even called me for another two days despite my leaving two voicemail messages with AMJ's 'Wayfair Customer Service' department.

Once AMJ finally called me, the rep confirmed that it was too late for the shipment to be sent that day (Wednesday), their truck was already full for Friday, and they couldn't deliver on the following Monday. So they offered me delivery a full week later (next Wednesday). The rep advised that AMJ would try to arrange another truck for Friday since they had many deliveries spilling over into the following week and would call me back.

It is now Friday. No one has called back and literally no one is answering at the 'Wayfair Customer Service' number or at the main number for the company.

Pathetic customer service. A delivery that takes five days to make it from the US to Toronto should not take an additional nine days to make it the last mile to the customer.

Hello,

On behalf of our Home Delivery team, we would just like to apologize for the lack of communication with you in regards to your order. We do try our best to return all phone calls. If you have yet to schedule your delivery, feel free to provide your name, phone number and order number and we will ensure we get in touch with you asap to look further into your situation. You are also welcome to contact the following individual: Krystal Duz, 905-670-7111 ext. 3488 for a prompt response.

Thank you for writing us, it always helps to get a customer perspective.

Jim Rumball in Mississauga
Jim Rumball in Mississauga

Moving and Storage

We have had an appalling experience with this company. We selectd them because we believed they had a good reputation but if they do it is undeserved. A piece of furniture that was a family heirloom from my grandparents was severely damaged while in storage and the company's representatives who later admitted to having known about it and having taken pictures that morning, attempted to drop it off without telling us. When we saw the damage we reported it and they eventually fessed up. After dozens of emails and phone calls the company will still not cover the cost of repairing the damage. They got an estimate from one of their own shops to do the repair in our house for a few hundred dollars - meanwhile we got a quote from a reputable furniture restoration service for $1600. The difference - we eventually discovered - was that their guy was going to basically fill the damaged areas with filler and then colour match it, rather than relaminate the furniture. After many emails the company eventually agreed we could have it properly repaired but then arbitrarily claimed that they would only cover 75% of the cost because they felt there was existing damage. The existing damage was nothing compared to what they had done and we sent them photographs to prove it but they would not budge. We even confirmed that the estimate we had received did not cover the very minor existing damage and asked for some explanation of the "75%" figure they came up with but again they still would not budge. Simply put this company cannot be trusted to treat your belongings carefully, admit to damaging it when they do, or properly compensate you for the damage. We now have to drag them to court even after all of this time and effort. Once this company has your money they could care less what you think of them. Avoid this company.

Hi Jim,

We must sincerely apologize for the unfortunate situation you experienced. This is definitely out of the ordinary for our service teams. If you would like to provide us with further information about your order; name of booking, registration number, origin/destination addresses using the below contact information, we would love to look further into your order to see if we could assist as we were unable to locate your name in our system.

Krystal Duz
[email protected]
905-670-7111 ext. 3488

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated and always helps us improve!

More about AMJ Campbell Toronto

AMJ Campbell is the most successful and largest moving organization in the country, offering a variety of services including specialized logistics, home delivery, shredding, warehousing and storage, all in addition to household and commercial moving, both local and long distance. For more information, please visit: www.amjtorontomoving.com. AMJ Campbell, #MakeYourBestMove in 2016!