Stone-Ridge Paving & Concrete Ltd

Interlocking Stone
Stone-Ridge Paving & Concrete Ltd

Reviews for Stone-Ridge Paving & Concrete Ltd

Driveway Paving

On July 26, 2021 Stone-Ridge Paving did our driveway. They were prompt courteous and totally reliable. They use roadway grade asphalt and the finished job was just as good as any roadway paving job. They cleaned up afterwards. The workers were friendly and very efficient in their tasks . I would recommend highly using Stone-ridge Paving for any asphalt job you may have. Call Sal and he will be more than happy to give a quote.

2 Nuffield Street

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Unsatisified with Driveway and Walkway

We had our driveway and walkway done Oct, 2019. Over the winter, the end of our driveway cracked. On Feburary 19, 2019, we contacted Sal about this matter. He said there was nothing he could do about it at that time because it was winter and too cold. He will take a look at it later when the weather warms up. He never showed up.

We called again on June 22, Sept. 22, Sept. 24, Sept 28, and finally on Sept. 30th. Sal never got back to us. Time was running out and the warranty would soon be up.

We wrote 3 letters and 2 emails. We were told the next time they are in the area they will look at it. They were in the area a few months later and never came by.

Finally we put in a complaint with the BB Bureau. They responded saying they will come by and look at it. They never showed up.

Still waiting ..................

MLC
MLC

Inconsiderate, Uncaring company!

We used this company years ago to widen and pave our driveway with good results so I called Stone-Ridge March 2021 for a quote to do the front walkway and across the front of the house to the side gate. Sal came quickly to give us a quote and we signed the contract. Now the trouble starts. We’re given a June date. No one shows up or calls. I call the office and was told they were behind because of other jobs running over. I was more upset that no one had the decency to call us to let us know they weren’t coming. I then had a message with a July date and to call if I had any questions. I didn’t have any questions so I didn’t call. So for the new July date we’re up early waiting for them to show up and guess what, no one does. Not even a call. I call the office and was told that I had cancelled the job. Unbelievable!!! And not true. Sal will not return our calls. They’ve left us in a predicament. We gave away all our patio & garden stones and uprooted the garden anticipating work being done and now it’s too late to get the job done from another company as they’re booked for the season.

Amelia  in Brampton
Amelia in Brampton

Concrete steps

We hired Stone Ridge to remove our crumbling front steps and replace with concrete. Throughout the entire process Sal and his crew were extremely professional. I am very satisfied with the end product and wouldn’t hesitate to use them in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Concrete curbs, walkway, patio

We replaced our interlock walkway, veranda, and patio with exposed aggregate concrete and we added curbs to the driveway (which will be paved within a few days). They did a beautiful job and we have gotten so many compliments. We are very happy with the outcome and the quality of work. Great team, they went above and beyond looking after every detail and handled some last minute changes as we progressed through the project. They really wanted to make sure we were happy with the final product and we certainly are. We would definitely recommend.

Glad we could make you happy, thanks for your trust.

Cuz61
Cuz61
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Drive way paving

Stone ridge paving just completed my driveway after 3 weeks from initial removal. The whole process took about 2 and a 1/2 hours including removal. The crew was professional and friendly. They applied the driveway with about 3" of asphalt. and rolled it to a very smooth finish.
The supervisor gave us complete instruction on care of the driveway once complete. very happy with the outcome. Thank you Shawn and the Stone Ridge Crew.

Thank you so much for your review, I'm glad your happy.

Project

After dealing with the worst company last year that ripped us off and didn’t do anything correct not even have the correct equipment . Glad a family member referred us to Stone-Ridge Paving. So far My husband and I are very pleased with the work they have done. Can’t wait for it to be all completed. We highly recommended Stone-Ridge Paving.

We are glad to have this opportunity to make it right for you, we can't wait to lay the asphalt for you. Thanks

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Pattern concrete

Stone-Ridge installed pattern concrete in my backyard five years ago and did a fabulous job. They’re very particular with their work and prices a reasonable. I am very happy five years later.

Thank you , glad your still very happy, we always try to better then yesterday.

Wonderful job

Wonderful job!

I was VERY impressed with how efficient the company employees were. They had a lot of equipment to have this parking lot done in a timely manner. The employees worked hard to finish the job in the time frame that was discussed. Couldn’t have asked for a better job done. I was extremely happy with this company and would 100% use them again in Future.

Thank you for your buissness.

Amazing Job!

Stoneridge paving did our driveway 3 years ago and we are still beyond pleased with the job. Sal was very professional and knowledgeable. He reassured us with all our questions we had. He is a man of his words. My husband and I were giving his attention and respect while going over the contract. I am still so happy with our completed job and would recommend this company to everyone. All of the employees were professional and experienced. Thank you again for a job well done.

Thank you for your kinds words.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Peel?