Richmond Tile Centre Ltd

ads in Vancouver, British Columbia
ads in Vancouver, British Columbia
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mudroom Tile Job

There's little I dislike more than shopping for tile, and I went to a bunch of different stores in Vancouver and Richmond, but I was exceptionally impressed with the staff at Richmond Tile. They're friendly, knowledgeable, had great insights and suggestions, helped me choose the perfect tile and grout colour, and took care of everything quickly and efficiently - and they stock a great range of tiles. Totally impressed! Next time I need tile it will be the only place I go. (Love the little dog I met there too.)

Thank you Jennifer. The Utah tile you chose will work great in your mudroom.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Bathroom renovation

Wonderful customer service! Joanne spent hours with me in deciding tiles and designs to use - she knows her stuff and didn't hesitate spending days with me. What a wonderful person to deal with!

Michael Hammer from Vancouver
Michael Hammer from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tile Backsplash

I found this company just by driving through richmond. The staff at the store were extremely helpfule and gave me a great deal on the tiles and supplies I needed to do my tile backsplash. I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get a great deal on tiles and is looking for a wide variety of tiles to choose from.

Eva in Richmond
Eva in Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

tiling our front hallway

We visited several tile stores in Richmond and Vancouver. Many had way more selection, but were pricey. Richmond Tile Centre gave us excellent service, had a product we liked at much better price than we'd seen elsewhere. Helpful, professional, friendly. Very satisfied.

erica thompson from Vancouver
erica thompson from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

tiles for a new bathroom

I have visited this store multiply times for present and past projects. The men working are so lovely and helpful. Prices are great and selection is always up to date. I will definitely return to this store in the future!

More about Richmond Tile Centre Ltd

First in Selection, Style and Support since 1988! Offering expert, hands-on advice, innovative design tips and unique tile solutions for your floors, walls, backsplashes, bathrooms, countertops, patios and more, visit the store today!
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Vancouver?