Home Inspections 4 U

Jeff in Markham
Jeff in Markham
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

We were very impressed with Yuri during the inspection of our new home. He was very deliberate in his approach to his inspection and clearly explained each step in the process. His meticulous review provided us with a high degree of confidence in the condition of the property. We would definitely recommend him to other potential buyers.

Jeff, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely family and provide a thorough inspection for your new home. I wish you all the very best and thank you for trusting Home Inspections 4U!

Carrie A in Etobicoke
Carrie A in Etobicoke

Home Inspection

I was very happy with Yuri’s attention to detail. He provided a very thorough inspection and took the time to answer my questions at the site and after. He is also a top notch communicator, answering my phone calls promptly and making sure that I got his report and was able to open it. I also got him to do the infrared camera inspection to help determine what is behind the drywall. I wanted to reduce the inevitable ’surprises’ that are bound to come up once I move into my new ‘old’ home. Thank you Yuri, you were a pleasure to work with!

Thank you Carrie for the review and for the highest rating. The pleasure was all mine and I wish you all the very best in your new home. Thank you for trusting HOME INSPECTIONS 4U with the largest investment in your life!

darryn mandel from Toronto
darryn mandel from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Extremely thorough home inspection

I have contracted Yuri in the past and was happy with his thorough inspection, attention to detail, diligence and efficiency. Now I can add that he is also consistent in his approach. Thank you Yuri!!

Thank you Darryn! I truly appreciate that you took time to leave another review for me and, most importantly, that you kept my contact information for 5 years. This tells me that I must be doing something right. Thank you again, and all the best in your new home!

Yu in Mississauga
Yu in Mississauga

Excellent Experience Working with Yuri

Yuri is an excellent inspector, very knowledgeable and professional.

This is the second time we work with him, both times he spent time looking into every details and explain to us at the same time. Each inspection took around 3 hours to complete. When we have any questions, he is willing to answer and provide us various solutions.

He provided us the final report within short time (same day or next day morning). The report was very detailed, about 54 pages long together with a lot of pictures. In addition, he follows up with us if we have any questions.

Overall, we had great experience working with Yuri, and will work with him again for future housing purchase. We also got 5% discount as a returned customer.

Thank you Yu for the raving review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet your lovely family and conduct a quality home inspection for you. We are not the cheapest company but we are the most detailed and thorough. You pay a little more to us than other inspectors for your education and our knowledge and experience. We get lots of referrals from Realtors but regardless of the source of referral we always work for you, our client, and always provide you with an honest unbiased professional service. I wish you all the very best in your new home and thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Friendly
Friendly
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Inspction at 1166 Bay street, app. 1503

Per our request the home inspection was performed at 1166 Bay Street on February 15teen, 2019.
The report was very detailed, clear and simple to understand. The Inspector addressed and explained every item of concern and provided the recommendation for the possible solution. All our questions have been answered and clarified. His patience, professional expertise and attention to detail is second to none. His report has helped us to make the decision regarding the purchase of the above mentioned property. We will recommend his services without hesitation.
Lusia Zylberman

Lusia, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your lovely family and conduct a quality home inspection for you. I wish all the very best in your new home. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

MReesor in Old Toronto
MReesor in Old Toronto

Very Thorough

I was very pleased with the service that Home Inspections 4 U provided. Yuri was very thorough, explained everything to me, and answered all of my questions. As a first time home buyer, my mind was eased after Yuri's inspection and detailed report. I definitely recommend Home Inspections 4 U, they are professional and thorough, and it was an educational experience!

Thank you very much Marie for the review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet you and provide a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Darnelle in Toronto
Darnelle in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

New home inspection

Being our first home, this was our first home inspection. Our real estate agent recommended Yuri from Inspections 4 U. Not knowing anything about the industry, we trusted our agent's recommendation.

Yuri was fantastic. He was on time (early actually) and got to work right away. Before arriving onsite, Yuri recommended that at least 1 of the buyers be on-site so we could ask questions and discuss his findings as he went along. This turned out to be great advice as it allowed us to have a dialog about the different things he was finding. At the end of the inspection (it took about 3 hours for a bungalow), we de-briefed about the major findings. Later that night we received the full report and were able to make a decision about our purchase.

All in all it was an excellent experience. Yuri is experienced, detailed, and is always available for questions. I would highly recommend using Yuri to anyone interested in a home inspection.

Thank you very much Darnelle for the review and for the highest rating. It was my pleasure to meet you and conduct a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Soloman
Soloman
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent thorough home inspection

I just bought my first house, and I hired Yuri to do the home inspection. He was excellent and thorough. Given that it was my first home purchase, he took time to explain every aspect of the home inspection to me, the nuances of what I needed to look out for, what maintenance work had to be done to the house, etc. I always felt he had my best interest at heart. He was patient and very professional. I highly recommend him, particularly for first home buyers like myself.

Thank you, Soloman, for the review and for the highest rating! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and to do a quality home inspection for you. You are correct in that my passion is to work with first time home buyers because I always say that my inspection is an education. This is an education of my client on the biggest purchase in the lifetime. I wish you all the best in your new home! Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Greg
Greg
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional service

I was very satisfied with the professional and high-quality inspection. Yuri answered any questions and provided a lot of additional information, overviews and professional opinions regarding the house conditions. I would definitely recommend Inspections 4U for my friends.

Greg, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and conduct a thorough home inspection for you. As a first time buyer you may have additional questions down the road. Please remember that Home Inspections 4U is your building consultant for life. All the best in your new home and thank you for recommending us.

Vittorio in Toronto
Vittorio in Toronto

Fantastic Service

We opted to do the extended inspection and didn't regret it as it's an investment in our new home. Service was great, everything was explained as the inspection was progressing. The report after was delivered at the time agreed upon and was very detailed. Will go to my trusted contractors pile and would use again without question.

Thank you very much, Vittorio! It was a pleasure to work for you. All the best in your new home!

More about Home Inspections 4 U

Home Inspections 4U conducts a thorough and detailed home inspection and provides a comprehensive narrative report.
At Home Inspections 4U we offer you various types of inspections to protect you from getting into the money pit. Your home inspection will be conducted by a Certified Master Inspector and a National Home Inspector with engineering background and more than 10 years of full time experience in the home inspection field.
You can find a variety of home inspectors and a wide array of prices for their services. Some even offer you discounts or have "monthly specials". Much like in a Wall Mart. But you are not buying a pair of underware. You are hiring a professional consultant to give you an advice on a lifetime investment. Will you trust the cheapest guy in town with the biggest investment in your life?
Remember: "You always get what you paid for".
Tips for selecting a good home inspector from the article in Toronto Star:

Do your homework: Ask savvy people for recommendations and settle on an inspector before getting caught up in the stress of buying or selling. Inspectors should have serious experience in the building trades, errors and omissions insurance, and, at the very least, Registered Home Inspector, National Certificate Holder or Certified Master Inspector credentials.

It's no warranty: Some have sued successfully when inspectors have been wildly inaccurate about a home's structure and mechanicals, and the costs of necessary repairs. But inspectors can't break holes in walls or peel shingles and siding from a house. A report is an analysis based on a largely visual examination. Read the contract carefully.

Who works for whom? Buyers should be wary of reports done for vendors and vice-versa. Inspectors should be impartial third parties, but it's an unregulated business. Some may be willing to sacrifice objectivity to help a sale. Some may have inappropriately close relationships with real-estate agents.

The big stuff: Demand a clear statement on the foundation and structural integrity and estimates of repair costs. Attic mould, signs of basement leakage, substandard wiring or insulation materials such as vermiculite, asbestos and urea formaldehyde can disqualify you from a mortgage or insurance. How long till the house needs a new roof, furnace or windows? Find out what costs to deduct from an offer.

Seller beware: Having your home inspected before listing it can head off untimely surprises. It can let you be up front with buyers or enable you to seek good contractors to get the work done at a fair price. Pre-listing inspections can also help vendors rebut dubious claims from buyers' inspectors.

The bottom line: A typical home should take two to three hours to inspect, covering 400 checks, and cost in the $400 to $600 range. Be leery of an inspector who offers discounts or to fix problems he finds.

Only those inspectors, who charge a professional fee, do a real professional job. Everyone else is looking around.

We guarantee your complete satisfaction or your money back.