Home Inspections 4 U

Reviews for Home Inspections 4 U

MReesor in Old Toronto
MReesor in Old Toronto

Very Thorough

I was very pleased with the service that Home Inspections 4 U provided. Yuri was very thorough, explained everything to me, and answered all of my questions. As a first time home buyer, my mind was eased after Yuri's inspection and detailed report. I definitely recommend Home Inspections 4 U, they are professional and thorough, and it was an educational experience!

Thank you very much Marie for the review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet you and provide a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Darnelle in Toronto
Darnelle in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

New home inspection

Being our first home, this was our first home inspection. Our real estate agent recommended Yuri from Inspections 4 U. Not knowing anything about the industry, we trusted our agent's recommendation.

Yuri was fantastic. He was on time (early actually) and got to work right away. Before arriving onsite, Yuri recommended that at least 1 of the buyers be on-site so we could ask questions and discuss his findings as he went along. This turned out to be great advice as it allowed us to have a dialog about the different things he was finding. At the end of the inspection (it took about 3 hours for a bungalow), we de-briefed about the major findings. Later that night we received the full report and were able to make a decision about our purchase.

All in all it was an excellent experience. Yuri is experienced, detailed, and is always available for questions. I would highly recommend using Yuri to anyone interested in a home inspection.

Thank you very much Darnelle for the review and for the highest rating. It was my pleasure to meet you and conduct a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Soloman
Soloman
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent thorough home inspection

I just bought my first house, and I hired Yuri to do the home inspection. He was excellent and thorough. Given that it was my first home purchase, he took time to explain every aspect of the home inspection to me, the nuances of what I needed to look out for, what maintenance work had to be done to the house, etc. I always felt he had my best interest at heart. He was patient and very professional. I highly recommend him, particularly for first home buyers like myself.

Thank you, Soloman, for the review and for the highest rating! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and to do a quality home inspection for you. You are correct in that my passion is to work with first time home buyers because I always say that my inspection is an education. This is an education of my client on the biggest purchase in the lifetime. I wish you all the best in your new home! Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Greg
Greg
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional service

I was very satisfied with the professional and high-quality inspection. Yuri answered any questions and provided a lot of additional information, overviews and professional opinions regarding the house conditions. I would definitely recommend Inspections 4U for my friends.

Greg, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and conduct a thorough home inspection for you. As a first time buyer you may have additional questions down the road. Please remember that Home Inspections 4U is your building consultant for life. All the best in your new home and thank you for recommending us.

Vittorio in Toronto
Vittorio in Toronto

Fantastic Service

We opted to do the extended inspection and didn't regret it as it's an investment in our new home. Service was great, everything was explained as the inspection was progressing. The report after was delivered at the time agreed upon and was very detailed. Will go to my trusted contractors pile and would use again without question.

Thank you very much, Vittorio! It was a pleasure to work for you. All the best in your new home!

Don and Megan in Old Toronto
Don and Megan in Old Toronto

Thorough and meticulous

Yuri recently completed a home inspection for us. I am a realtor and have recommended his services often for my clients, however this was the first time that I had actually used his services for my own purchase. He has always been thorough and meticulous. He is always focussed on the job and provided a detailed digital report that included his notes and photographs. Thanks again!

Thank you Megan for the review and for the highest rating! It was a pleasure to conduct a thorough inspection for your new home. Thanks again for all the referrals. All the best in your new home!

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Home Inspection Professional and Serious

An honest and professional home inspection. Straightforward and very knowledgeable. Was excellent to work with and highly recommended. Showed up on time and explained what his roll in the home buying process is and how he will provide all the facts on the building and construction of the home. A true profesional company.

Thank you Jordan, for your review and for the highest rating. Very much appreciated!

Michael in Brampton
Michael in Brampton
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home Inspection Save

Very professional and concise, Yuri was very prompt and started the home inspection before we even got there but upon arrival he showed us all the things he found out about the house and gave us recommendations pointing us to the right people for the job. he found all the things problematic about the house and gave us a rough understanding of what we are getting. all in all saved us a lot of money down the road.

Michael, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and provide a quality inspection for your new home. Much appreciated your trust in my services. All the best and thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

enzo
enzo

Home inspection

Yuri was friendly and informative. He really helped make this experience a great one. THANKS

My pleasure Enzo. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

sabina
sabina
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home inspection

Very thorough inspection done by Yuri. He was available, timely and professional. A little bit on the expensive side but well worth the cost.

Sabina, thank you so much for the review and for the highest rating. And you are absolutely correct - I charge higher fees than other inspectors exactly for the reason that you mentioned - professionalism. I'm a great believer that professionals should charge a professional fee, especially in unregulated industry, like home inspection, where you always get what you paid for. I'm glad to hear that you received the best of the best. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

More about Home Inspections 4 U

Home Inspections 4U conducts a thorough and detailed home inspection and provides a comprehensive narrative report.
At Home Inspections 4U we offer you various types of inspections to protect you from getting into the money pit. Your home inspection will be conducted by a Certified Master Inspector and a National Home Inspector with engineering background and more than 10 years of full time experience in the home inspection field.
You can find a variety of home inspectors and a wide array of prices for their services. Some even offer you discounts or have "monthly specials". Much like in a Wall Mart. But you are not buying a pair of underware. You are hiring a professional consultant to give you an advice on a lifetime investment. Will you trust the cheapest guy in town with the biggest investment in your life?
Remember: "You always get what you paid for".
Tips for selecting a good home inspector from the article in Toronto Star:

Do your homework: Ask savvy people for recommendations and settle on an inspector before getting caught up in the stress of buying or selling. Inspectors should have serious experience in the building trades, errors and omissions insurance, and, at the very least, Registered Home Inspector, National Certificate Holder or Certified Master Inspector credentials.

It's no warranty: Some have sued successfully when inspectors have been wildly inaccurate about a home's structure and mechanicals, and the costs of necessary repairs. But inspectors can't break holes in walls or peel shingles and siding from a house. A report is an analysis based on a largely visual examination. Read the contract carefully.

Who works for whom? Buyers should be wary of reports done for vendors and vice-versa. Inspectors should be impartial third parties, but it's an unregulated business. Some may be willing to sacrifice objectivity to help a sale. Some may have inappropriately close relationships with real-estate agents.

The big stuff: Demand a clear statement on the foundation and structural integrity and estimates of repair costs. Attic mould, signs of basement leakage, substandard wiring or insulation materials such as vermiculite, asbestos and urea formaldehyde can disqualify you from a mortgage or insurance. How long till the house needs a new roof, furnace or windows? Find out what costs to deduct from an offer.

Seller beware: Having your home inspected before listing it can head off untimely surprises. It can let you be up front with buyers or enable you to seek good contractors to get the work done at a fair price. Pre-listing inspections can also help vendors rebut dubious claims from buyers' inspectors.

The bottom line: A typical home should take two to three hours to inspect, covering 400 checks, and cost in the $400 to $600 range. Be leery of an inspector who offers discounts or to fix problems he finds.

Only those inspectors, who charge a professional fee, do a real professional job. Everyone else is looking around.

We guarantee your complete satisfaction or your money back.