Abbey Air Service Experts

Troy in Milton
Troy in Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

They wouldn't file a load increase request with Union Gas

I had them come out to hook up a Pool heater and was immediately told that I had insufficient gas supply. Fair enough.

The technician told me it was MY responsibility to have it increased and that I should take it up with the person who sold me the Pool Heater. That's right, the HVAC guy I paid to come out and hook up my Heater told me it wasn't his job. It cost me $111 to have that professional consultation.
After a week of back and forth with Union Gas I was told the Abbey Air tech was just too lazy to fill out the form and that neither myself nor the retailer were authorized to do so.

Abbey Air offered no apology and acknowledged no wrong doing but said they'd apply the $111 to any future work they do. How generous.

EDIT: Despite the copy/paste reply below, no one ever followed up. Zero attempts made.

Troy, we apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

Andrew
Andrew

Duct cleaning

Mike did a super thorough job - really happy with the results. Will call Abbey Air next time we need any HVAC service!

Andrew, we appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship!

Joan Dabbs in Burlington
Joan Dabbs in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Checking air conditioner

Helge came out this am to service the air conditioner. While checking he found the capacitor was at lower level. He explained that during the summer while operating the unit most likely would break down, if I had it fixed now it would save $80. Service call. He had it fixed in a short time and was on his way. Have had Helge many tines for checking the furnace and air each year and would pick him all the time. Excellent service and worked recommend Abby air .

Joan, thanks for being a loyal customer and sharing your positive experience!

A. marques in Hamilton
A. marques in Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Service by Technician "Helge"

We are very pleased with Abbey Air services. We had our air onditioner repaired. The technician "Helge" was very knowledgeable, experienced and explained himself thoroughly on what he was repairing.

Hello! We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

paulhmajor
paulhmajor
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas furnace service

Murray did an excellent job as always. He was very professional and thorough. He has many years of experience and he loves his work.

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

Bill T. in Oakville
Bill T. in Oakville

Air Conditioner Start Up Noise

Helge and Brendan resolved a start up noise problem with my A/C unit. They were professional and courteous. They took time to explain what they were doing and why. I have been an Abbey Air customer for many years. They have never given me a reason to look for another Heating and Air Conditioning company.

Bill, thank you for your continued trust in our services!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New Furnace & Air Conditioner

I just had my old furnace and air conditioner replaced last Friday, March 29th 2019 and was more than happy with the job. First the sales rep, Frank did such a fantastic job of his sales pitch that I abruptly cancelled two scheduled appointments that I had the next day. He was thorough and knew what he was talking about. He also got me a deal through Costco and together with a little rebate from the Ontario government as well as some rebate from Abbey Air I was able to save some money on the deal. He also follows through on what he promises, like getting me a technician to pair with my wifi which the installers were unable to do so. As it turned out I was given a new and better thermostat the following Monday. Now that's service. And oh, the installers were not bad either. The team of Adam, Pete, Todd and Andrew worked diligently all day and did a fantastic job. They were polite and Adam even took the time to explain what they were going to do and to ask them any questions that I may have for them. All in all I am extremely happy with the work that they all did and I would not hesitate to recommend Abbey Air to anyone.

Tom Perks
Tom Perks

Furnace Repair

Very happy with whole experience dealing with Abbey Air right from my initial phone call to their technician Joe arriving on time to fix my furnace. Joe diagnosed the issue, found the problem, ordered the part and returned next day to fix. Will definitely use them again and will recommend to all my friends.

Margo Shuttleworth in Burlington
Margo Shuttleworth in Burlington
12 reviews Burlington, ON

New furnace and a/c

What an amazing experience from start to finish! First off Frank came by as the sales rep and talked us through the deal (through Costco) He was amazing and came back a second time when I asked for some options on placement of the A/C. Went above and beyond with the explanation for both me and my husband. Adam, Andrew and Pete came on the day of installation and worked diligently to complete the job with the respect and care you would expect- they were wonderful. Cleaned up everything that was disturbed and worked like superstars. Would not hesitate to recommend Abbey Air services!

Martha
Martha

Furnace Tune Up

On time, thorough, explained everything to me, friendly. Good job overall. No issues what so ever.

More about Abbey Air Service Experts

Expert AC Repair and Service in Oakville – Guaranteed. Abbey Air Service Experts

In the heart of summer – especially in Oakville – AC repairs are just about the last thing you want to think about. But that won’t stop it from happening. But it’s your lucky day… Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to performing expert quality AC repair, maintenance and installation throughout Oakville. We certainly don’t wish for you to be left in an uncomfortable home during the hottest time of the year.

In any time of day, our experts will have you enjoying the cool air of your repaired AC in no time. We’re so certain of our workmanship that we guarantee it in writing for one full year. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee firmly displays our commitment to providing the highest level of air conditioning service in in the AC industry. In fact, Abbey Air Service Experts repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company in all of North America. More people trust us with their home comfort, so you know your home is in good hands.
So whether you need an unexpected AC repair or you’re in search of a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on our Oakville team. Abbey Air Service Experts in AC repair, and superior AC service is what we do best. Call Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning 24/7/365 at 289-813-5566 today, and don’t forget to check out our coupons page for savings on your AC repair service.

HEATING:
Furnace Repair Service, Furnace Sales, Furnace Installation, Furnaces & Air Handlers, Furnace Maintenance

COOLING:
AC Repair Service, New Air Conditioners, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Solar Air Conditioning, New Air Conditioners

Not to be a killjoy, but are you inside? If so, you would probably be surprised if you knew how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. Okay...what?

The EPA found in a survey that Americans spend 87% of their lives inside, and that indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than pollution levels found outside. Scary! Now think about the fact that we breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air every single day. So do your kids. So does your Pug. Seriously, it is important that we stop taking indoor air quality for granted. Not anymore.

You really need to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can:

Maintain your health. That’s right. And actually, 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air according to the American College of Allergists.

Reduce your energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system is. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
Guard your investment. Improved air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, dirt and debris.

If you’re a DIYer, you can certainly take steps to bump the air quality in your home. But even the most mechanically-minded homeowners can’t do it all… and that’s where Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can provide expert help. With a complete offering of indoor air quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service—for all makes and models, 24 hours a day—you can take a deep breath in your home and know it’s the highest indoor air quality possible.

Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Products. Water Heater options including tankless. Both Ducted and Ductless Heat Pumps.
Furnace Repair Service Whether your unit stops working in the middle of your morning or the middle of the night, we can be out to service your furnace in no time. Our NATE-certified technicians have received the most prestigious training and certification in the industry, so they’ll get the job done right the first time. Our expert professionals at Abbey Air Service Experts in Oakville are trained to service any type of furnace or boiler, so you know you’ll get the best service around. Furnace Sales & Installation Purchasing a new furnace is a big deal. Do you know where to begin? Don’t worry. Our expert heating and cooling consultants will help you decide which unit will work best for you based on the size of your home, your family’s air quality requirements, financing budget and your desired energy efficiency. One of our experts will work with you throughout the whole process from choosing the best system and financing solution, to performing an expert equipment installation when it arrives. Furnaces & Air Handlers If you’re searching for a furnace or air handler, look no further than Abbey Air Service Experts in Oakville. We carry a wide selection of gas furnaces, oil furnaces, air handlers, boilers and garage heaters – and all our products rate well for efficiency, low noise levels and, of course, durable performance. Look through our full range of products on the Furnaces & Air Handlers page. Furnace Maintenance You can’t completely prevent your furnace from breaking down, but you can help prevent it with annual furnace maintenance visits. Our comprehensive furnace tune-ups and PLUS service plans actually save in two ways. First, a well-maintained unit will run more efficiently and uses less energy, which helps the environment. Second, proper maintenance means fewer costly repairs. We don’t know about you, but we have a list of things we’d rather spend money for. And with lower energy bills, we can! AC Repair Service AC repair doesn't have to be a pain. Sure, you’re probably not in your happiest moment when you need us, but rest assured, we’re here to take care of any AC repair issue that pops up. We’re certified to service all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the best AC repair in Oakville. And with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you have nothing to lose. New Air Conditioners The time has come to finally take the next step to updating your home’s air conditioner. Upgrading your current system is actually more affordable than you may think, so why wait any longer? We’ve made it easy for you to schedule a FREE estimate too. Just fill in your information and we’ll work with you to make your home cool, energy efficient, and the most comfortable it has ever been. Air Conditioning Maintenance So you’ve got your thermostat programmed perfectly but you’re still not happy with your energy bill every month? Much like cars, AC maintenance is crucial to ensure your home is running at maximum efficiency. We’ve created four service plans to meet your exact AC maintenance need, as well as your budget. Solar Air Conditioning We won’t bombard you with a bunch of “green” terminology, but you should know that solar air conditioning is a lot more reasonable and practical than you make think. We have countless solar options that can take your home to the next level of efficiency and also provide your wallet with a little more green as well. While you shouldn’t stare into the sun, you should definitely take a look into utilizing all the power it offers. Air Conditioners We all love being comfortable. Keeping your home cool plays a huge part in your family’s comfort in the heat of the summer and we’re here to help ensure you uphold the level of comfort your need. Choosing one of our ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system that helps lessen your carbon footprint at the same time.
Cash, Credit Card, Check