Laara's Vacuums

Sabdy in Richmond
Sabdy in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Repaired my vacuum cleaner

It was a pleasure entering Laara's Vacuums. I was greeted with a lovely smile. The service was outstanding. I feel very lucky that this store is in the area I live in .....Steveston. It is very important to support local businesses. I highly recommend this store. My vacuum works like the day I bought it. Many years ago.

Lee Ho Fan in Richmond
Lee Ho Fan in Richmond
9 reviews Richmond, BC

Vacuum Cleaner

I bought a vacuum cleaner here and it was very durable. Their staff assisted me with product selection and guided me to the best product for what I need, as I had a combination of hardwood, carpet, and tiled flooring for my home.