Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

Kyle from Sherwood Park
Kyle from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Carpet Repair

After calling 3 other carpet repair companies, making appointments and all of them never showing up. It was a nightmare to get any of them to come and do the job. So i finally found Dan, when i called he was polite, gave me a time on the phone and an approximate cost. The day of the job he showed up early, was very professional, and did an excellent job the first time on time with no hassel. Very refreshing in todays world. I would use him and recommend him again. Thanks Dan for being a good guy.

Glad to be of service to you Kyle. On-time reliable professional service is part of our company mission statement.

I must provide it to my clients; as I expect it from the companies that I hire.

Brenda from Edmonton
Brenda from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Disappointment after disappointment led me to search for a new carpet cleaner; so I went on-line. The BBB led me to a small business called Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Ltd. I decided to give Dan a try...
Just finished having him do my living room/dining room & master bedroom for a third time and am very satisfied with the results. :)
Dan is very knowledgeable about what causes difficulties in keeping carpets clean and fresh, and how spills cause stains. He is also helpful at suggesting remedies... He is always on time if not a bit early for the appointment.
Thanks Dan... for your hard work and excellent customer service.

Thank you for the kind words. It's always a pleasure dealing with repeat clients. Hope to see you next time.

Terry from Sherwood Park
Terry from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

clean carpet

Dan provide on online quote based on my measurement and once onsite he re measured it was actually slightly cheaper than the online quote. He showed up exactly at the scheduled time and did a terrific job , the carpet looked like new when he was done. He also provided advice on the choices on the future purchase of carpeting in another house.

Thank you for your business Terry! If I can be of further service just let me know.

Thomas from Edmonton
Thomas from Edmonton
14 reviews Edmonton, AB

carpet stretching

I got a quote from Dan to stretch my carpet in my condo. He was able to estimate the scope of work over email. He arrived on time and completed the work quickly. Looked great afterwards - and he explained how to maintain the carpet in the future.

Glad to be of service to you!

Katrina in Edmonton
Katrina in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning

I chose Dan's carpet cleaning after reading Dan's website and his promise to clean the carpet based on square footage. Dan himself arrived at the time we agreed upon. He did an excellent job getting out a number of tough stains and making our 10 year old berber carpet look refreshed and almost new. The actual cost was even less than the quote as he deducted the square footage for areas where there was heavy furniture that he did not move. The cost was almost 1/2 what we paid in the past for service from other reputable companies and the result was far better. I will never use any other company in the future and highly recommend this company.

Thanks

Hayley Mijajlovic in Edmonton
Hayley Mijajlovic in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Steamcleaning

I had this company come into my home to do my carpets because they were very stained from having small children, some i thought were never going to come out but low and behold not only were ALL the stains out but the carpet looked brand new and i have noticed the house smells so much nicer...thanks guys!

Thanks

More about Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

To perform cleaning services with skill, honesty, and integrity in order to provide the client with the highest degree of professional service possible. Excellence in cleaning service is our primary goal, achieved through education, experience and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve 100% client satisfaction.