Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

carpets in St. Albert
carpets in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning is the best you will find. Dan takes the time, care and is thorough in delivering absolutely a top quality carpet cleaning service. Once you have him in your home you'll stick with him year after year as we have. We highly recommend you call him.

Sandra & Gord H

Thank you very much Sandra...comforting to know I'm still on point after 23 years in business.

Dori in Edmonton
Dori in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Area rug stain

July 2017: My 3-yr old grand-niece got sick at my friend's home resulting in a big red stain on the area rug as well. As I attended to a crying sick little girl and myself who were also stained, I noticed my friend spraying some kind of laundry stain remover and trying vigorously to scrub the stain away. I suggested she should not as it might set the stain; however, she continued with yet another product. I offered to clean the stained area, my friend commenting it would then be cleaner than the rest of the rug ... what to do? I searched the web and fortunately came upon "Dan". My lucky day!
It became quickly apparent that resolution would be either to clean the whole rug or replace an old rug. "Not" my lucky day !
From start to finish Dan provided "beyond excellent" customer service. He advised me of the age of the carpet, the degree of wear, the likelihood of successfully getting the stain out and kept in touch with me as the cleaning progressed. Fortunately, Dan and his team were able to clean the rug to my friend's satisfaction.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dan and his team and I am very grateful for the efforts he made. Although this was just an unfortunate situation, Dan saved the day. Thank you again and again. D. Francis

You are welcome, I try to do the best I can with the problem I'm presented.

Carpet clean for home

Dan was able to accommodate a whole house carpet clean within less than 2 weeks of booking. He texted me when he was enroute and arrived at the time scheduled. He was knowledgeable and didn't make any promises he couldn't keep with regard to removing stains. He did remove some stains he was sceptical about! He was meticulous, conscientous and thorough. He was careful of our posessions and walls. He didn't waste any time and was done the job in about 1.5 hours. I will use him again!

Your time is very important to me...being careful AND efficient comes with 25-yrs experience. Hope the house sells quickly.

Mack in Edmonton
Mack in Edmonton

Whole home carpet cleaning

Purchased a home and booked Dan for carpet cleaning prior to move in date. Dan was able to work with our changing schedule and fit us in once the keys we're in our possession. Very professional and excellent service. thumbs up.

It was a bit of a challenge...happy to be of service to you before the moving truck showed up. Thank you for the review.

Cindy from Edmonton
Cindy from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fantastic, as always!

Another year, another exceptional cleaning service. I have for several years asked Dan back to our home to clean our carpets, and I've never been disappointed. He is punctual, efficient, and fairly priced; he does a fantastic job all around. The carpets look like new, especially after a summer of sandal feet and all that comes with it! His referral bonus is really great, too!

Thank you very much, the service industry can be rough but knowing I'm still making clients happy is fulfilling.

Kevin in Edmonton
Kevin in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning of Basement

After searching on-line for a carpet cleaning company, we decided to go with Dan's service, after reading all the positive reviews. We booked a time, and on the agreed upon day, he arrived on time as promised (actually 10 minutes early!). He answered all our questions and after the job was done, explained what we needed to do to ensure that the carpet dried properly. All in all, we were very satisfied with his service, and would highly recommend him!

Being punctual is a cornerstone of my company...it was my pleasure to be of service to you.

Bev Relling from Edmonton
Bev Relling from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dan's Carpet Cleaning

We have been using Dan's Carpet Cleaning for years and he always does an excellent job. Dan is very professional, great rates, and always on time. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Bev...I appreciate your kind words and look forward to cleaning for you again.

Exceeds Expectations

Dan provided excellent service and the carpets are like new again! I wouldn't hesitate to refer or use his services again. I would like to have him back for rug and upholstery services

Thank you very much and I look forward to being of service to you again.

Heather from Edmonton
Heather from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

beige carpet vs dog puke

Once again Dan Burk is my hero. My very ill, senior dog spent a night vomiting what appeared to be old blood. There were several puddles over my beige carpet. I cleaned up the lumpy bits and blotted madly. Then I called Dan. He arrived promptly (as he always does) and within half an hour my carpets were sparkling. He's the best.

I hope your dog is doing better! Your happiness is my goal. Thank you very much.

Cleaning 4 rooms of carpet & 1 wine-stained ottoman

Dan never fails to do a great job. What I really appreciate is how he also takes the time to explain things such as how he can detect where all the wine spatters landed or a trick for getting the dust that naturally collects next to the strip between my kitchen floor and the carpeting. Thanks, Dan!

Thank you very much...helping clients keep their furnishings clean and tidy is all part of the service.

More about Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

To perform cleaning services with skill, honesty, and integrity in order to provide the client with the highest degree of professional service possible. Excellence in cleaning service is our primary goal, achieved through education, experience and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve 100% client satisfaction.