Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

Reviews for Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

Joan in Edmonton
Joan in Edmonton

Amazing work

Dan has been saving my carpet and my kitchen chairs from my multiple large breed dogs, temperamental cats and young children. He is always courteous and professional. My carpets look amazing after he's been here. I've been fortunate to have Dan helping me for many years, and I will continue for many more! Thank you Dan

You're very welcome. Happy to be of service to you!

Stacey in Edmonton
Stacey in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Best carpet cleaning experience!!

Every stain gone from my cream colour carpets! I thought I would need to replace them but they look like new after Dan cleaned them! Thanks Dan for an amazing job. You are my go to guy for regular cleaning from now on.

Thank you very much and I look forward to cleaning your carpets in the future.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Living-room carpet cleaning

Dan did a wonderful job cleaning and scotchguarding my living room carpet which had numerous pet stains along with spilled red wine and coffee. He was punctual and very professional and came back a second time at no cost to go over and remove some deeper stains.

Thank you very much, glad I was able to remove stains

Eric C in Edmonton
Eric C in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dan knows what he is doing!

I read many good reviews about Dan’s Carpet Cleaning but you are always nervous about someone you have not worked with before. Dan was extremely courteous and professional on the phone. On the day of the appointment, Dan was sharply on time! His estimate the phone was pretty much exactly what he quoted me upon verifying the actual square footage of carpet in my house.

Dan really took the time to explain how to look after the carpet before and after he finished. No up-sales!! No surprises!!! Just good old hard working and profesional service delivery!!! Highly recommended. Thank you so much Dan for the great experience and the excellent cleaning!

It was a pleasure to provide service for your home. Thank you very much
Dan

AMu91
AMu91
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Rug Cleaning

Needing to have our rugs cleaned, I made a point of reading through numerous websites. I decided to go with Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. It proved to be an excellent choice. Dan is a professional who cares about his work. He was punctual, thorough and knowledgeable. The rugs look great, the price is right and there certainly will be NO reason to call anyone else but Dan when future cleaning is needed. Thank you for the great service!

Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you in the future

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Dan arrived on time and was very happy to answer any questions I had. Very kind and took his time to give a thoughtful response. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thank you very much...I look forward to cleaning for you soon

NJC
NJC
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Best Carpet and Rug Cleaner in Edmonton

My wife and I have been sending our 4-6 rugs to Dan bi-annually for couple of years now, and we're equally impressed with the quality of his work each time. He has a great attention to detail, always adheres to an agreed upon timeline, and is very reasonably priced given his service. Highly recommended for all!

Thank you very much...always my pleasure to be of service to my clients.

Rug Cleaning

Dan was very professional and was able to remove a huge bacon grease stain out of our exceptionally old/ special Persian rug. I can't thank him enough. He arrived promptly to pick up the rug and delivered it again as promised.

It took some effort but very happy to be able to save your rug. Thank you for your business.

John M. in Edmonton
John M. in Edmonton

Carpet stain removed

We had a carpet stain that was caused by ACC over 7 years ago. We covered it up with an area carpet and kind of forgot about it. Recently we decided to try and remove it. We called Dan. He said there was no guarantee but he could give it a try. AFter one application the stain was nearly invisible. He said that we had a second application available to us for free, so we had him come back two weeks later. The stain seems to be gone now! Dan was puctual, professional and effective.

I'm glad the stain has disappeared. Thank you for the review.

Patricia in Edmonton
Patricia in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet cleaning

Dan has cleaned my carpets several times over the past 3 years and always has done an excellent job. He does his best to ensure that all stains are dealt with - thank goodness because I have very light colored carpeting throughout. Don't hesitate to call Dan when you need your carpets and/or upholstery cleaned. He always responds immediately and you can count on him to be on time. It's no wonder that he's still in business after all these years!
UPDATE: Soon after Dan left, I knocked over my travel mug full of coffee. Over the phone, he suggested what I could try by myself, then followed up with a text to see if it worked. Since I wasn't as successful as I would have liked, he offered to come back today and retreat it. Thanks, Dan, for going the extra snowy mile!

Thanks very much, always striving to go the extra mile for my clients

More about Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

To perform cleaning services with skill, honesty, and integrity in order to provide the client with the highest degree of professional service possible. Excellence in cleaning service is our primary goal, achieved through education, experience and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve 100% client satisfaction.