Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Edmonton  >  Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

Reviews for Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Dan arrived on time and was very happy to answer any questions I had. Very kind and took his time to give a thoughtful response. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thank you very much...I look forward to cleaning for you soon

NJC
NJC
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Best Carpet and Rug Cleaner in Edmonton

My wife and I have been sending our 4-6 rugs to Dan bi-annually for couple of years now, and we're equally impressed with the quality of his work each time. He has a great attention to detail, always adheres to an agreed upon timeline, and is very reasonably priced given his service. Highly recommended for all!

Thank you very much...always my pleasure to be of service to my clients.

Rug Cleaning

Dan was very professional and was able to remove a huge bacon grease stain out of our exceptionally old/ special Persian rug. I can't thank him enough. He arrived promptly to pick up the rug and delivered it again as promised.

It took some effort but very happy to be able to save your rug. Thank you for your business.

John M. in Edmonton
John M. in Edmonton

Carpet stain removed

We had a carpet stain that was caused by ACC over 7 years ago. We covered it up with an area carpet and kind of forgot about it. Recently we decided to try and remove it. We called Dan. He said there was no guarantee but he could give it a try. AFter one application the stain was nearly invisible. He said that we had a second application available to us for free, so we had him come back two weeks later. The stain seems to be gone now! Dan was puctual, professional and effective.

I'm glad the stain has disappeared. Thank you for the review.

Patricia in Edmonton
Patricia in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet cleaning

Dan has cleaned my carpets several times over the past 3 years and always has done an excellent job. He does his best to ensure that all stains are dealt with - thank goodness because I have very light colored carpeting throughout. Don't hesitate to call Dan when you need your carpets and/or upholstery cleaned. He always responds immediately and you can count on him to be on time. It's no wonder that he's still in business after all these years!
UPDATE: Soon after Dan left, I knocked over my travel mug full of coffee. Over the phone, he suggested what I could try by myself, then followed up with a text to see if it worked. Since I wasn't as successful as I would have liked, he offered to come back today and retreat it. Thanks, Dan, for going the extra snowy mile!

Thanks very much, always striving to go the extra mile for my clients

Fernanda in Edmonton
Fernanda in Edmonton

Highly recommended!

Very professional, pontual, efficient and kind person. Besides the excellent job he did with our carpet, which was very dirty of hair dog, he gave us datailed information regarding furnace and flooring.

We highly recommend his service!

Thank you very much...service is what it's all about.

John and Nicole in Toronto
John and Nicole in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Dan was recommended by a neighbour. We were very happy with his service. He is thorough, efficient, knowledgeable and our carpet looked fantastic. We will definitely use him again! He is a professional who cares about his work.

Thank you very much. I look forward to being of service to you again.

carpets in St. Albert
carpets in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning is the best you will find. Dan takes the time, care and is thorough in delivering absolutely a top quality carpet cleaning service. Once you have him in your home you'll stick with him year after year as we have. We highly recommend you call him.

Sandra & Gord H

Thank you very much Sandra...comforting to know I'm still on point after 23 years in business.

Dori in Edmonton
Dori in Edmonton

Area rug stain

July 2017: My 3-yr old grand-niece got sick at my friend's home resulting in a big red stain on the area rug as well. As I attended to a crying sick little girl and myself who were also stained, I noticed my friend spraying some kind of laundry stain remover and trying vigorously to scrub the stain away. I suggested she should not as it might set the stain; however, she continued with yet another product. I offered to clean the stained area, my friend commenting it would then be cleaner than the rest of the rug ... what to do? I searched the web and fortunately came upon "Dan". My lucky day!
It became quickly apparent that resolution would be either to clean the whole rug or replace an old rug. "Not" my lucky day !
From start to finish Dan provided "beyond excellent" customer service. He advised me of the age of the carpet, the degree of wear, the likelihood of successfully getting the stain out and kept in touch with me as the cleaning progressed. Fortunately, Dan and his team were able to clean the rug to my friend's satisfaction.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dan and his team and I am very grateful for the efforts he made. Although this was just an unfortunate situation, Dan saved the day. Thank you again and again. D. Francis

You are welcome, I try to do the best I can with the problem I'm presented.

Carpet clean for home

Dan was able to accommodate a whole house carpet clean within less than 2 weeks of booking. He texted me when he was enroute and arrived at the time scheduled. He was knowledgeable and didn't make any promises he couldn't keep with regard to removing stains. He did remove some stains he was sceptical about! He was meticulous, conscientous and thorough. He was careful of our posessions and walls. He didn't waste any time and was done the job in about 1.5 hours. I will use him again!

Your time is very important to me...being careful AND efficient comes with 25-yrs experience. Hope the house sells quickly.

More about Dan's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Edmonton

To perform cleaning services with skill, honesty, and integrity in order to provide the client with the highest degree of professional service possible. Excellence in cleaning service is our primary goal, achieved through education, experience and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve 100% client satisfaction.