Visions The Best Name In Electronics

Jason Steelee from Edmonton
Jason Steelee from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

TV installation

TV and video wiring and install. install team was very professional and fast. TV was mounted properly. Product is exactly what was asked for and needed additional behind the wall wiring.
I would recommend to anyone.

Dong Yan in Edmonton
Dong Yan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

remote starter fob reprogramming

I have been there several times when I couldn't reprogram the fob of the remote starter system in my car and I have to go to this store looking for help. i was expecting some king of charge like 40 dollars but each time the young guy do it for free. it is easy, but still he had to pay attention to do it. I think I will go to this store once i need something cause I know they are ready to help insdead of waiting for getting money only.