Pest & Animal Control
Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for AAA Pest Protection Services

2 reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Excellent Customer Service!

Highly recommend this business—extremely professional, knowledgeable and excellent customer service! We had an awful problem with ants and in one visit our ant problem was solved! Very impressed by how quickly and efficiently this company assessed our problem, provided treatment. The customer care follow up has been AMAZING!!

Rhonda in London
Rhonda in London
1 review London, ON

Bee control

Wow is all I can say. I called Pest Protection services to handle some bees that were making their nest in the brick of my house. The owner himself came the next day and took care of it for me, Along with some very helpful tips for future protection from all sorts of pest problems. Not only is he a great guy but very knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks John

Nick in Cambridge
Nick in Cambridge
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Service

Had a rodent issue - came next day and rodents were gone within a week. Safe, effective, knowledgable and reasonably priced (half the price of the big guys). Would reccomend this company for anyone in need of pest control.

Private User reviews London, ON

Animal Removal

I called John about a potential animal (bird/squirrel/rat) that was living in my air conditioner vent. I was concerned that whatever it was was going to chew through the vent and make its way into the house. John responded very quickly and made it out to take care of the issue the next day. He was efficient and extremely reasonable. I highly recommend pest protection services!

2 reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Skunk removal

519-661-6832
25 Gower Street
London
N6H 2E5

We had a family of skunks leaving under our backyard porch this summer, so I called Pest Protection Services to safely and humanely remove the family. I was so impressed with how quickly and humanely the skunks were removed! The owner, John, also provided us with free tips to help prevent this from happening again. Highly recommend this helpful pest control service!

Destiny Lee from London
Destiny Lee from London
1 review London, ON

Bed Bug Treatment

I'm in student housing and we got a bed bug infestation. John, the owner is the nicest, most helpful man you'll ever meet. He met with us and listened to questions/concerns without making us feel like we were wasting his time, like most companies do. They charge $500 for an entire large house and even have a 1 year guarantee of addition treatments if the pests come back. Trust me, I did my research and called 5+ companies that all charged tons of an inspection where they barely searched, and the actual treatment was quoted for thousands of dollars. Pest Protection got rid of our bed bugs and they never came back. What sets this company a part is that they treat you like a human being addressing your needs, not another customer to suck money out of. Don't bother calling anyone else, they're the best you'll find!

amanda from St. Thomas
amanda from St. Thomas
1 review St. Thomas, ON

Bee Removal

We used Pest Protection Services for a nasty bees nest we had in a tree in our backyard. They were very accommodating in addressing the issue the very same day I called. John, the technician who arrived was very professional and friendly. He took care of our infestation in a matter of minutes and even had a lot of tips on how to prevent future pest problems. There was also a guarantee that they would come right back if we noticed any lingering bees after the removal. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is having pest issues, you won't be disappointed!

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?