Drexler Construction Ltd

Review for Drexler Construction Ltd

Claudia in Guelph
Claudia in Guelph
1 review Rockwood, ON

Renovations right next to my home

ZERO STARS...NONE...NOT A ONE. This company is an absolute joke. I live in Rockwood where they are putting up the new townhomes on Jolliffe. They sent one of their inspectors into my home before the construction commenced to make an assessment of my property "pre construction". Everything was found to be fine with my home, no issues at all reported at time of inspection, not in the least.

One or two months after the commencement of their construction(Drexler Constuction), my whole house started to shake on a daily basis, and I am not exaggerating when I say that my dishes were shaking so much in all my cupboards that, had they been open, they would have very easily dropped out of the cupboards and come crashing to the floor. Three to four weeks after all this very loud, very heavy, very intrusive construction commenced, water starts leaking into my cold room, into the insulation and creating massive amounts of mold.

I contacted the company who conducted the initial property inspection, OZA Inspections, and they came out to conduct a follow up inspection and returned to Drexler Construction with their findings. This is the reply I received back from Drexler Construction:

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention regarding the operations in your area.

It is our practice to have our activities monitored by independent consultants. After a close inspection of your property and a review of the data gathered during our operations, it is the consultant’s professional opinion that Drexler Construction Limited did not cause or contribute to the specified changes on your property.

We therefore cannot accept responsibility in this matter.

How exactly did Drexler Construction Ltd NOT cause or contribute to an issue that was not there BEFORE their intrusive construction commenced???

I am extremely disappointed in this company, if that's what they can even be called. I am a single mother with two children attempting to carry a mortgage and all that comes with it all on her own and I now have to figure out a way to find money to fix an issue that was NOT of my causing, but instead of Drexler Construction's causing, while I live in a mold infested house with my two children.

I will never again associate with this company in any way whatsoever and I will ensure that all my known associates, family and friends know just how irresponsible this company is when it comes to assuming responsibility for their actions.