The Area Rug Gallery

Stefanie from Edmonton
Stefanie from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Purchased Area Rug

I was looking for a new area rug for our living room and wanted the most selection in one location along with a variety of shapes, sizes and colours--all for reasonable prices. I found at least 7 affordable, quality, and beautiful area rugs that I would have taken home! It was hard to make a decision. Friendly staff made this an easy purchase. When my furniture delivery deadline was extended, they extended the date that I had to exchange the rug for another one just in case it didn't look good with the new furniture! Will definitely go back there again!