Water Depot

959 Upper James Street Hamilton ON

Reviews for Water Depot

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Sadly unimpressed

Sadly, I had a very bad customer service experience here at water depot. I was shopping with my elderly mother and the employee was rushing us the entire time and did not know the product information well enough to help us as we had many questions she didn't bother to respond to. Acted as though she didn't even want our business. I'm sure their products are great but I was saddened by this last experience I'll have here.

6 reviews Beamsville, ON

Water conditioner Reverse osmosiss

The sale was a no pressure approach and the installer was very polite.
The city softener and drinking system works well. We enjoy the convenience of having no worries about the water quality.
The warranty on the product was far better than that of equal or higher units from the other companies.

6 reviews Beamsville, ON

Water Purification

Contacted several companies for water treatment (softener and Reverse Osmosis)Their staff were the most helpful and kind and the price was the best and offered the best warranty, don't hesitate to give them a call