Marvelous Kitchen and Bath

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
1380 Cardiff Blvd Mississauga ON L5S 1P9
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Mississauga  >  Marvelous Kitchen and Bath

Reviews for Marvelous Kitchen and Bath

Rose from Mississauga
Rose from Mississauga

Marvelous!

Marvelous Kitchens was recommended to me by family members who have had kitchens and baths installed by them over the years. Bittu was extremely helpful in assisting me in choosing my new kitchen for my townhouse and I've had nothing but compliments from anyone who has come to my home. The workmanship was great, Bittu and team were a pleasure to work with, and they were able to accommodate the tight timelines. I dealt with a lot of companies during my renovation and Bittu was one of the easiest to work with and always very professional!

Ian in Mississauga
Ian in Mississauga

Complete house cabinets

I have Marvelous Kitchens install all the cabinets in our 3500 sq foot house. The result was spectacular. The layout, quality and installation was excellent. Highly recommend them to anybody that wants a top quality job at a reasonable price.

Will and Julie in Pickering
Will and Julie in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Design and Cabinets

Bitu and the crew were exceptional. They were honest and quality was definetly the #1 priority.
Their cabinets are far more solid and beautiful than any other cabinet maker we've seen.

Darryl from Mississauga
Darryl from Mississauga

cOMPLETE KITCHEN RENOVATION

Marvelous Kitchen & Bath was recommended to me and I could not be happier. Their in-home consultation was very pleasant. Bittu (owner) must be one of the nicest person to deal with, a true caring gentleman. Our custom cupboards were delivered right on time, and his installers are top notch. Everything fit perfectly, level and transformed an ordenary kitchen into my pride and joy. Bittu's suggestions were right on. His is experienced and very knowledgable on what looks rights in your situation. Priced very competitively and worth the savings. Big difference is they care about making sure the custmer is happy in the end - the first time!

More about Marvelous Kitchen and Bath

Marvelous Kitchen and Bath manufacture and design kitchen cabinetry, wall units, custom bars, home offices, entertainment units and more.