Marvelous Kitchen And Bath

Marvelous Kitchen And Bath

Reviews for Marvelous Kitchen And Bath

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Highly recommend Marvelous Kitchen & Bath

I would definitely recommend Marvelous Kitchen & Bath. They have installed new kitchens and custom cabinets for me in 4 houses that I’ve owned (including my current house) and I’ve been super happy with the results each time. Bittu (the owner) is great to work with and always provides great design ideas. Installation is also done very efficiently. All this at competitive prices. Highly recommend!
Pat V (Ancaster, Ont)

We enjoyed working on every one of your houses and providing that service! We hope you continue to enjoy the product for years to come. Thank you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen cabinets

After 8 years, still love the design & quality of the workmanship in my kitchen.. Prompt & professional service with innovative ideas I hadn't imagined.. I highly recommend this company .
Irene

Thank you very much Irene! We are very happy you love your kitchen for the last 8 years and counting

Jim on Bancroft in Mississauga
Jim on Bancroft in Mississauga

Repaint kitchen cabinets, install new kitchen countertops, build and install new pantries in the kitchen, build and install brand new laundry room cabinets, pantries and countertop.

Not only we are impressed with the prices, the quality, and the workmanship, Marvellous Kitchen and Bath also worked to our agreed-upon schedule to a "T". They also went to great lengths to make us happy, even took the time to make some difficult changes that we requested at last minute! Thanks Marvellous Kitchen and Bath for making our kitchen and laundry room look fantastic. We impressed everyone at the big Reveal party! :-)

It was our pleasure Jim. We are very pleased to see the enjoyment the kitchen has brought to you and your family! :)

amitg
amitg

Laundry Room Reno and Closet Organizers

Marvellous kitchen did a wonderful job with our laundry room and closet organizers. To say they pay attention to even the smallest details would be an understatement. They were active in every part of the process, from design to installation. I would highly recommend them for any and all projects.

Thank you Amit. We strive to deliver the best possible product regardless of it being behind the closet door or in a room used every day. We are happy to provide a positive experience.

Neil
Neil

Kitchen Renovation

The team did an amazing job renovating our kitchen. It was a very large project and after looking at work Marvelous Kitchen had completed for friends, we knew this was the company to go with. Everything from the initial planning, the execution, and the attention to detail was remarkable. I will definitely be calling Marvelous Kitchen and Bath for any of my future renovations and projects.

Thank you Neil! We appreciated your hospitality. The combination of colour, style, and countertop you chose came out beautiful.

raj
raj

Kitchen, Closets, Laundry, Entertainment Unit, Bar

Bittu and the team did a really great job. The kitchen is beautiful and we get lots of comments about it. We did our entire house and everything was done professionally and clean.

Thank you Raj. We enjoy hearing the positive feedback and it is the reason we continue to provide custom solutions to our clients.

Rose from Mississauga
Rose from Mississauga

Marvelous!

Marvelous Kitchens was recommended to me by family members who have had kitchens and baths installed by them over the years. Bittu was extremely helpful in assisting me in choosing my new kitchen for my townhouse and I've had nothing but compliments from anyone who has come to my home. The workmanship was great, Bittu and team were a pleasure to work with, and they were able to accommodate the tight timelines. I dealt with a lot of companies during my renovation and Bittu was one of the easiest to work with and always very professional!

Ian in Mississauga
Ian in Mississauga

Complete house cabinets

I have Marvelous Kitchens install all the cabinets in our 3500 sq foot house. The result was spectacular. The layout, quality and installation was excellent. Highly recommend them to anybody that wants a top quality job at a reasonable price.

More about Marvelous Kitchen And Bath

Marvelous Kitchen and Bath inc. has been servicing Toronto and the GTA for over 22 years. We focus on each one of our customers needs and construct a customized solution best suited for you. Specializing in: Kitchens, Bars, Bathrooms, Closets, Laundry, Entertainment Units, Office Spaces and more. We provide a free consultation and in-home estimate or quote.