Little Oak's Lawn Cutting & Snow Removal

Little Oak's Lawn Cutting & Snow Removal

Reviews for Little Oak's Lawn Cutting & Snow Removal

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Lawn Cutting

Not too impressed with the owner. One of the biggest draughts in the summer, no rain for weeks, but he came weekly and barely did a thing. Was at the home for maybe 5 minutes. Had me stay in the house for "safety" reasons, but there was one time when I came out to the car port to check the mail and he came up to me and said "What did I tell you?" Very degrading, made me feel horrible. Will not be getting him next year. he doesn't need to talk to me like that, and I really thought he was only in the front yard, and finished the back, as I could not notice any difference with his work.

Ann Ujvari in Virgil
Ann Ujvari in Virgil
4 reviews VIRGIL, ON

Lawn Care

Chris cuts grass for us as needed, aerates lawns, does whatever he is asked. He is quick, focused and efficient. He dug up several patches of our lawn where we had weeds we just couldn't get rid of and then lay new sod. He responded quickly to our request, and did the job well and in a tidy fashion.