McRae Roofing

Queens Common Residents in Whitby
Queens Common Residents in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Exceptional Quality and Service

We had our roof replaced 3 years ago for the first time by McRae Roofing and the quality and service we received was exceptional.
A raccoon recently climbed up onto our roof and pulled a portion of our eaves trough away from our roof line on the upper level of our house.
I phoned Dave at McRae Roofing to see if he could help us repair the damage and within 24 hours he had a crew on site (in between regular jobs to look at the damage).
Not only did they go right up and fasten the eaves trough back onto the roof but they refused to charge me for something that was clearly my responsibility.
I cannot say enough about the quality and service McRae Roofing offers. You get what you pay for and we're glad we chose McRae Roofing. Dave not only returns your call promptly but looks after his customers.
Thank you to Dave and your crew that came out to help us!
Sharon & John S

dog lovers from Scarborough
dog lovers from Scarborough

Garage Roof

This is our second time using McRae Roofing and again we are extremely pleased with the results. We have used many different contractors at our house over years and this company was one of the few where one of the owners, Jeremy, actually works with his crew. They did an amazing job at our house by installing a new roof and matching the colour to the existing shingles. They were professional, clean and respectful of our property. Their communication is outstanding and their attention to detail in their workmanship is excellent. We already have plans to use them in the future for another project. My wife and I highly recommend McRae Roofing.

Tino in Oshawa
Tino in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replace roof shingles

Like someone earlier said, they are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. I spent a little more to go with them but they did a very good job and they finished in very good time. They left no debris or clutter at all and did not make any mess while they were doing the job either. They are also very good at returning calls and emails.

I'd definitly deal with them again if I get a different house because I know what they did on this place will last a long time :) Thanks Dave, Jeremy and the entire crew!

john in Courtice
john in Courtice
1 review COURTICE, ON

roofing job

Exceptional job, very clean, highly reccommended ... beautiful job done. Workers were courteous and did a beautiful job. Estimate was mid to high level playing field but finished product was well worth it

More about McRae Roofing

Whether you need a new roof for your old home, condominium or an emergency roof repair, the team at McRae Roofing in Durham has the expertise to get you a solid roof over your head. As you neighbourhood roofer, we are fully equipped with a full line of brand name ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?